Looks fine, try keeping all the notes at the same tempo though when practicing speed. Not like the first half 8ths and the rest 16ths or something. Also it might be an idea to get your thumb a bit more under the neck for bigger stretches..
pretty good man, you're better than me at sweeps atleast

(also you remind me a bit of Shaggy from Scooby Doo, which is awesome)
Do those same sweeps, but with alot of distortion on so any inneffective muting on either of your hands is picked up (it did sound like there was unwanted string noise on alot of the sweeps, it just doesnt show up on clean)

Otherwise, pretty damn good
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
you sir, look like a genuine guitar stud. nice work!
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
There are times when unwanted string noise is picked up, so work on your muting a bit more. Get your thumb behind the neck.
Other than that, sounds great.

EDIT: Oh, and with the tapping, try to clear up some of that unwanted noise to be cleaner.
Last edited by AA00P at Jul 26, 2009,
thanks for all the comments I never knew I had an issue with my thumb, but I'll try it differently after work tomorrow cheers!
It sounded like there was a ton of noise and notes ringing into each other, which is absolutely not what you want. Slow it back down and work on that muting.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
^^ what they said.

Put up 1 with distortion if you can.

Would give a better view.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I can hear alot of open strings there, slow it down and work on your muting with a bit of distortion, too much will cover up the mistakes but just enough will really bring out your mistakes when it comes to sweeping.
Yes basically what everyone else said. Slow it right down. People forget that with sweeps you want it to sound like you're playing a nice even smooth scale, just with the right hand doing the sweeping motion. You don't want the strings to ring together.