So this isn't completely off topic, I bought an Avatar 212 a few weeks ago that I loaded with celestion blues. It isn't anything that we haven't seen before, so I'm not posting pics.

I've always owned boutique amps and effects and then spent whatever was else on a guitar. Don't get me wrong, I love my 335 and American tele, and JM strat, but this thing is uncanny. The attention to detail is unreal!

It has a nice fast neck, but a classic styling. The humbucker churns out some throaty rhythms while the bridge single keeps things nice and twangy. Definitely a keeper!
Last edited by colin617 at Jul 26, 2009,
...It was my birthday yesterday i diddnt get a Suhr

Nice work, its beautiful.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
HNGD

How much did it cost you?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
HNGD. That thing is beautiful, I think I popped a boner.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
oh... just beautiful Colin.

how goes everything?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
oh... just beautiful Colin.

how goes everything?

It goes well. I only have two more weeks on the road and then I have to return to student life. Papers, lectures, being a nobody....that whole thing.
jealousy doesn't begin to explain how i feel...

HNGD

EDIT: ooo **** three saddle bridge *faints*
Last edited by just17n8 at Jul 26, 2009,
looks great man!
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Happy birthday bro!
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Quote by RIPKurt67-94
One word:

Wow.

The thing is so beautiful that it looks like professional pictures.

your avatar made me hit my screen <_<
Quote by colin617
It goes well. I only have two more weeks on the road and then I have to return to student life. Papers, lectures, being a nobody....that whole thing.

well. You got a good deal I think! Good luck man!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
:O I knew it was a Suhr from the first picture. Awesome guitar, happy new guitar day (and belated birthday)
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr