I have been trying to find the thickness of some necks in millimeters, such as how Ibanez has on their website 19mm at 1st fret and 21mm at 12th fret on an RG for example. I have been looking for Washburn Idol's neck thickness and a PRS SE Custom 22. I have checked both the websites and google, I could not find anything. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.
the prs has a neck similar in width to the ibanez but it has a shorter radius. the prs wide fat neck is about 21.5mm thick at the nut. It has a chunky but comfortable feel. Better for rhythm than lead. I would reccomend the 24 fret version for its thinner neck (20mm at the nut). the prs' also have a shorter scale length which is nice for short fingers.

i believe that neck thickness is overrated however. the width is just as important a factor but people dont give it nearly as much attention. The actual advantage of the ibanez neck is better upper fret access due to its neck joint.
Thanks for the info, but I need thinner necks due to the fact that I have a weird thumb, and I get thumb cramps from thicker necks.
Quote by Armoire
Thanks for the info, but I need thinner necks due to the fact that I have a weird thumb, and I get thumb cramps from thicker necks.

That's weird... Maybe you hold the guitar wrong since most people get cramps from thin necks. Does your thumb go over the fretboard like this?

If it does then that can be very very bad for your wrist.
I pay more attention to nut width and neck shape (flat U, C shaped, D shaped, etc.) than neck thickness, but I do love a thin neck.

I can't stand having a nut width of 42mm, and sadly I'll get 43mm on the ESP I would like to buy, when I could use something along the lines of 46mm.
You'd be better off trying each guitar out as their is a lot more to the shape of the neck than just the thickness and width.