With the arrival of my Vetta I now have a long lost amenity- a headphone jack. Suffice to say that my parents get a bit miffed when I decide to have late night practice sessions. Yet, when I turn the volume down low enough to satisfy them, I can hear the steely jangle of the strings (Stupid reason to buy headphones? Possibly. Do I care? Not at all.)

So, it seems like a great time to take advantage of this headphone jack like a homeless man would a tranny hooker. The only thing is, I couldn't imagine the headphones sounding better than the two Celestions packed into the Vetta combo. So something with great sound quality is a MUST. My budget is anything under $200 (I know, not a lot, but there has to be something that would sound nice) and it would have to come with the 1/4'' adapter to plug into. Thanks guys.
Sennheiser HD280 Pros are only about $100 and I couldn't be happier with mine. We also use them in the theater I work at to monitor when we record orchestras and such.

1/4" jack that screws off for a 1/8" one.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001FTVDQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

I shall not give up! These are some of the best headphones you can find in that price range, as long as you don't mind open sound.
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.