Via my profile. http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/manmanster/

Its kind of an ambient thing. Still needs some work. I would like to know what you think. Its all recorded using my laptop mic

Song is called The Arms Dealer.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
hmmm ok. Yeah thats not actually drums, its a plastic trash can used at the end, and my fist tapping the acoustic guitar during the other parts.
Quote by vintage x metal
I like "madness" a lot as far as riff ideas are concerned, you almost seem to have a kind of mastodon influence in your tonality and note choice: you have a lot of blues/chromatic elements to it. But I would like to see some rhythm in there, like use beatcraft or something to turn it into an actual song.

And your recording tone is great, really deep, heavy guitar sound.
Quote by vintage x metal
That was a very good listen, I especially loved the guitar intro. And for a laptop mic that's pretty good quality. The vocals kind of reminded me of Muse, which is pretty cool. I very much enjoyed the song, though the quality of the recording seemed to drop when things picked up.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1169894
Could you perhaps take a quick listen to mine?
Thanks, I've actaully never heard of mastodon, I kinda was trying to go for a more chevelle type tone and sound. And I guess the blues influence comes into play as I only know 3 different scales and I think there all blues. I dont know where to get any drum mechines, nor how to work them.
you can download a free trial of acoustica beatcraft, or torrent a pirated version of it. Thats one of the better drum machine/beat making programs out there. if you listen to stuff with one of my musical groups, free will dissolve (link is in my profile), you can hear what that program has to offer. Specifically, listen to Bellevue and Seance.
Quote by vintage x metal