Does anyone know what that... clacketty... sound is about 23-34 seconds into the song "the Unforgiven"? I'm recording some stuff and I want a sort of desert ambiance in the background, and I figured I might be able to make that sound with my electronic keyboard.

Anyone?
It's the sound of a baby's skull splitting right in half. Apparently it drummed better than Lars and he went into a fit and beat the ever livin' shit outta that baby. I hope you enjoy murdering a baby, it should sound great on the record.
I always thought it was like cymbals or like a tambourine
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by A7XFAN1995
It's the sound of a baby's skull splitting right in half. Apparently it drummed better than Lars and he went into a fit and beat the ever livin' **** outta that baby. I hope you enjoy murdering a baby it should sound great on the record.

Almost took it too far, but dodged that bullet and came out a winner.

Quote by A7XFAN1995
It's the sound of a baby's skull splitting right in half. Apparently it drummed better than Lars and he went into a fit and beat the ever livin' shit outta that baby. I hope you enjoy murdering a baby it should sound great on the record.

I didnt lol.
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
its like one of those clacky things
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by A7XFAN1995
It's the sound of a baby's skull splitting right in half. Apparently it drummed better than Lars and he went into a fit and beat the ever livin' shit outta that baby. I hope you enjoy murdering a baby, it should sound great on the record.

great
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Its the sound of Lars smacking his dick up against the snare.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410