Holy mother of ****, what do you write for serious stuff if these are just jokes?

Seriously, this isn't bad at all. But then again I don't listen to a whole lot of techdeath so maybe my opinion isn't valid. :p
love that the tempo is higher than necroworship
also moar blasts!!1!
the 4-note chord sections (like in measure 139-146) sound almost...bombastic
also the sweeps in 147-148... not going up to the high strings? br00tal
love how the end of the song has none of the riffs from the beginning of the song...tr00 br00tality
the single-note riffs remind me of new black dahlia murder, even though they aren't tech death...still cool
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
as cheesy as your joke songs are they would probably sell really well... which is sad
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
LOL bro mhahahahahaha this is so good! I love it how you've just charicatured every element of the genre! man this is amazingly well done hahaha.

funny thing is, it actually sounds good lol. great work man I really enjoyed this hahahaha.

Record and come back So ****ing technical that i cant say anything else
Metal is like a apple, no-one likes the core.
Actually pretty damn cool. I liked it and I'm not even a fan of the genre... Crit the songs in my signature please?
omg. can you actually play this? i tried and uhm.. failed.
the solos are somehow alot easier than the rhythms.
i like the blasts and the pauses when you have you drums-transition. but it wouldnt sound bad if you let it ring.
i think the song lacks of some slow parts like 139-146.
and the solos were well balanced between the slow and shred parts imo.
the drums in the last solo part could use some more variation.

crit mine?
preferable the second song in my sig.
CLICK
Quote by synestershadows
Holy shit nemesis, that was depressing.
Mission accomplished!
Intense. I love it. Sounds like pepper jack with a bit of The Faceless and Necrophagist.

It's not a bad song, as you have some pounding riffs, and gudda leads. It's slightly above-average tech-death, but only marginally so. Because you can't believe it's not butter.
Wat

Anyway, this is probably something that only a bionic riff master could play.
Awesome. I really love your "cheesy" tech death. Loving the more technical bits in this one compared to the other. If this were recorded then I would for sure.. well, pirate your album xD. ****ing brutal, 9.5/10, <3

moremoremore pl0x

C4C? Metuhlcoer on front page!
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Sorry, haven't been paying attention to the thread at all >_>

I find most of the riffs playable actually, on bass, mind you..

Didn't really try to play any of it when I wrote it, it's meant as a joke, so why would I put effort into learning it >_>

Anyway, there is more under way, as this is really entertaining to write thanks for the positive feedback, although I disagree with it being this good.. Think it's a better song than my first though
Bar 42, i ****ing love that half time feel to it, awesome man.

As said above this is a sick ****ing death tech song, i for one think your first one was better but this is still leaps and bounds better than most of the songs on this forum.

10/10
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
I love this, even though I can hear a lot of really bad tech-death cliches such as the constant use of sweeps in the solos, XD
Nice job, you managed to sound like a whole assload of bands XD
It's a good song, too. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Oh yeah, take a quick squiz at this:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22279496

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.
Last edited by Rustic-Key at Nov 13, 2009,
Quote by Life Is Brutal
So you really only Composed it? It really seems like too much to remember...

Really?

It has like.. 5-6 actual riffs, my real bands have much more complex song forms.. The riffs are just all over the place, but when you have them down, I wouldn't say so..

As for the solos, well, I don't care, I write them in the spirit of all that I hate about them
Quote by Rustic-Key

Nice job, you managed to sound like a whole assload of bands XD

lmfao, exactly what I thought when I first heard it.

Necrophagist meets The Faceless meets that dirty kid from down the street with sketchy looking hair that sweep picks.....Necroless sweeps
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."