Hey everyone, I've just read over the 21 day challenge post and am hoping it works! Now I don't know if this is out of reach at all... but I want to learn 'The Hunt' By Tommy Emmanuel! I started today! Anyways, just for a bit of perspective, here's some info 'bout what I can play and whatnot...

-Been playing for almost a year
-Play everyday... at least 2 - 3 hours
-Some days I play as much as 8 or 9 hours
-I have several guitars, but only really use my S&P Folk, and my Yamaha Classical
-I know some theory

Some songs I Can play
-Classical Gas (not Emmanuels Version :P)
-Here Comes the Sun (Tommy Emmanuel)
-Fur Elise
-Blackbird
-Dust in the Wind
-Waltzing Matilda
-Dust in the Wind
-Guarenteed
-Road Trippin
-Lots of Classical pieces
-Lots of other fingerstyle/esque songs
(I'm only including songs that are related to fingerpicking/style...)

So, do you think in 21 days I could post a video of my playing 'The Hunt' on here and not make a fool of myself?
Quote by fngrstylgtr
So, do you think in 21 days I could post a video of my playing 'The Hunt' on here and not make a fool of myself?

If you practice it correctly.
Well, that's the plan I've got Tommy Emmanuels own instructional video... and a moderately accurate helpful powertab! So, I'll take it slow, refrain from making any bad habits, and see what I can do! I'm think even making a video a day... just 5 minutes long... to show progress. May be too lazy though, and not sure if I'm ready for the responsibility of recording daily! None-the-less, I'll decide soon enough!
Good luck. Also note that you put Dust in the Wind on the list twice.
Guitars:
Epiphone SG
Schecter Damien FR
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amps:
Epiphone Studio 10S Practice Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212

Effects:
Vox V847 (NOT V847A) Wah Pedal
DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion