Back again after testing out more amps and still looking. Lately I've been on a Rivera kick and have been really digging their stuff.
I have been looking at the Quiana, Fandango and Suprema

I can get a Suprema for about $950 and a Fandango for $1200

I have been listening to clips of both and can't really tell that much of a difference between them, I've read their specs and controls (Besides the Quiana being a 6L6 amp and the other two El34 amps.) It seems like the fandango has a little more gain than the Quiana/Suprema and is voiced a little more modern than the vintage voiced Quiana/Suprema.

Has anyone played any of them??
Could anyone tell me some of the differences between them????
Is the fandango worth the extra money???

I'll be playing a lot of bonamassa, Clapton, SRV and Classic Rock(Deep Purple, VH) stuff and it seems like these amps would really fit into what i want... I tried a lonestar classic and it was too polite and smooth in the drive channel to get into the bonamassa marshall territory. It was also rather dark for my taste.
"If the blues are a living thing, Charlie Patton and Robert Johnson taught it how to walk; Muddy and Howlin' Wolf taught it to run and Stevie and Eric may have made it rock but it was T-Bone Walker who made it electric."
Never played a Rivera but check out the Budda Superdrive 18 or 30.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??