Unfortunately, by the time i had played this beautiful guitar, i learned that it had been recently discontinued.

The guitar center near me has two left, both for a price of 1649. Its a great price for the guitar, but since theres only two left, and im still lookin for a job,

Does anyone know of any place that still has some in stock, preferably in NYC or the new jersey area?????

Thanks a lot.
craigslist/ebay ftw.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
craigslist/ebay ftw.

Thread\
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Yeah, Craigslist, Ebay you name it, you'll find it. The Classics are excellent guitars I must say myself.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
i know ebay and craigslist r gonna b the best place to look, but even if the seller emphasizes a million times that the guitar sounds great, im just worried that it may not u know?
Yea great guitars especially if you can get one with the slim 60s neck profile. I have an 07 and it is a great guitar. $1,649 is a great price to considering they were going for around $1,800 when I got mine new. I would try and call up Altos music in Middletown NY they have a pretty huge stock of Gibsons. Actually they have a pretty huge stock of everything.
I'd worry about it when you have $1600. Also new old stock sits around quite a while. GC isn't the end all to guitar supply. In NY, Manny's is a good one.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.