So UG, here in the UK it's early in the morning and I've been hitting the vodka. It's ever such a delight; I do enjoy Russian Standard.

Regardless;- I'm currently enjoying Manic Street Preachers right now as they've never failed me whilst under the influence. They're the band I tend to listen to the most whilst tipsy/drunk because they're so much better when under that state, much like some artists are better after a few smokes ifyouknowwhatImean.

So UG, what bands/artists are best whilst drunk? Or under the influence of other drugs if it suits you.

EDIT: All 'I don't drink because I'm as chaste as raped Priest boy' people can go away.
Last edited by Craigo at Jul 26, 2009,
When drinking, I tend to listen to ska and reggae or anything else that reminds me of having a good time. I primarily like heavy music, but when drinking can't stand it (usually gives me a headache).
I would guess lamb on god, based on their fanbase.
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
It's nice to see a drunk person typing normally instead of

"soi ug her in the uk is earyly in te mornihn andf ive beeng hitting the vogka"
Black Eyed Peas for some reason. After a couple games of beer pong, they are the ****. this is coming from a metalhead.

EDIT:

Quote by ☮Tony Stoner☮

is that....... a banjo?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Last edited by JBizzle Da Truf at Jul 26, 2009,
I'm with you man Blur! seriously just put the parklife album on
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by batman187
It's nice to see a drunk person typing normally instead of

"soi ug her in the uk is earyly in te mornihn andf ive beeng hitting the vogka"

I'd take those words back actually; my typing ability is a testament of me coming home and going 'sleep? Fuck that, let's hit the nets!' I've got a truly horrendous post in the hardcore off-topic thread before I mastered drunken typing

It's not something I'm too proud of.
Does It Offend You, Yeah?'s 'With A Heavy Heart' gets me pumped the hell up when I'm drunk, as does Daft Punk's 'Crescendolls.'
There are many others.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
ANYTHING you listened to "whilst" sober the day before .... cuz then ur like .... AHHHH i know this **** .... and you can sing along with it
Quote by rudesill
ANYTHING you listened to "whilst" sober the day before .... cuz then ur like .... AHHHH i know this **** .... and you can sing along with it

We all do that, it's so easy to sing a song we think we're familiar with in a crowd of other drunk people who actually know the lyrics when over them we're just like 'Don't wanna see your face, don't wanna ahwahahar, just wanna ahwahrar', pretending to know the lyrics as if they were our favourite band.
children of bodom because they probably wrote all their songs drunk and they are probobly drunk at the same time as you are
Ccr
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Black Label Society.

What I listen to when under some kind of influence.
mannn I wish I had booze. My buddy invited me over, but its almost not worth it without booze cause Im really tired.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
The Bee-Gees
MGMT
Jamoriqau
Kings of Leon
Metallica...
but most definately the Bee-Gees
alcohol - modest mouse lonesome crowded west, rolling stones, classic rock
weed/tripping - animal collective + modest mouse
coke - mars volta

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I love listening to Flogging Molly when I'm drunk. Or The Pogues. Or even The Dubliners.

Of course I love listening to all 3 of them just as much when I'm sober. They're some of my favorite bands.
Well I've been on Bell's whisky and listening to some Django Reinhardt at the minute.