Page 1 of 2
I have to wake up at 5:30am in the morning to go with my friends to settle some things my parents don't need to know about. I need a good excuse to tell my parents why I'm going out so early with them. Yea, I never wake up that early.

Suggestions?
i'd give you a really boss suggestion, but i need you to elaborate more on why you need to be out with your friends at 5:30am............................................
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
School reading session.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Stay over at a friend's house that night? Preferably a friend whose parents don't give a fuck.
Do this.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.

DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE POST WAS MOST LIKELY IRRELEVANT AND/OR OFFENSIVE
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
say that you signed up for summer school and it starts early...

BTW, it's 6:23am here in finland right now
Quote by thanksgiving
You facepalm like a pro... man I want you in bed.
i go with the sleepover idea.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by SpeedDemon335
I have to wake up at 5:30am in the morning to go with my friends to settle some things my parents don't need to know about. I need a good excuse to tell my parents why I'm going out so early with them. Yea, I never wake up that early.

Suggestions?

Admit to them that you're gay and run out of the house flapping your wrists and crying.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
tell them you're going for a run, make sure to come back with sweat, which I'm sure you will, since you'll probobly rape some innoccent babies along the way
Wtf are your parents doing up that early? What time do they gotta work?

Chances are they'll be in their room getting ready so just leave. If they question say you started running in the morniings and that its too cold in the mornings to wear sweats.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
i like the sleepover idea. i don't think any other plan is gonna fly.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Tell them that you've decided to start being healthier, and are starting by going to sleep early and waking up early for a morning jog, and that you might stop at your friend's house cause he wakes up early too.

and when you never wake up early again, they'll shrug it off as a quick phase and continue on unknowingly.
tell your parents your entire house is outta toilet paper and you have to poop at your friends house.
Go to real hardcore shows.
it would depend on how long it would take to go cuz if it won't take that long you could just leave them a note "out for a walk" and they wouldn't know what time you left.
I suggest you think of a better title than Ok, so

Tell them you need to drive a friend to a train station.
There be no shelter here.
Cover yourself with a blanket and walk out the door. That which can't be identified, can't be questioned...
Tell her you need to wake up obscenely early to go over to your friends house and watch a soccer match (or some other sporting event happening live in a different time zone).
Say you forgot something really important somewhere like your cell phone and need to retrieve it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
ok, now that you know how to get over there, why the hell do you need to be there at 530 in the morning?
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by HardAttack
Admit to them that you're gay and run out of the house flapping your wrists and crying.

haha thats amazing, yeah do that. it would be amazing
Quote by Newse
ok, now that you know how to get over there, why the hell do you need to be there at 530 in the morning?

yes, tell us, pl0x.

Unless your parents are on UG

in which case your screwed anyway.
you're helping clean the streets of america with new york's finest.
i guess
"I'm goin' out. if i'm not back by 4:00 avenge my death." and just walk out the door.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
You cant not tell the pit what your doing. Thats like running for President and not telling the country your motives.
Quote by CreepingxDeth
You cant not tell the pit what your doing. Thats like running for President and not telling the country your motives.

I would vote for you.
Quote by Dog--
I would vote for you.

I dont even know what my motives would be. Id probly let Qubec seperate then invade them.
Tell them it's for a Klan meeting, cuz it's obvious you're gonna kick someone's ass.
Quote by CreepingxDeth
I dont even know what my motives would be. Id probly let Qubec seperate then invade them.

K now I know I'm voting for you.
Quote by Dog--
K now I know I'm voting for you.

I second that!
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Page 1 of 2