First of all, sorry for my english because it's not even near of being perfect, but all of what i'm going to tell to you is true. It just happened.

I'm on my winter vacations so I went to the north of my country (Chile) to have a good time with my friends, I drank 8 Bottles of Pisco (similar to vodka ~35° In 8 days minimum.

That means 1 bottle per day, without counting all the beers that we were drinking on the day. Also I'm not habitual weed smoker but i got high 3 times on this 8 days.

So after all this crazy campfire party I arrived to my house arround 4 hours ago.
On the previous days sometimes I thought hearing some minimal voices on my head but I ignored them...

I was really tired so I decided to get on the jacussi of my parents (they are out of home with all my family) To get it better i put some salts on it, and some shlts to put colour, I put to many of them so the water went black (someone just called my name, oh my fvching god i'm crying..) I'm not sure that i can finish this **** I'm going to go for my cellphone in case i need to call a friend FVCK...

Well I jumped on the water and put on play Dark side of the moon at FULL VOLUME,

I can't, man i cant sorry tomorrow i tell you people what the **** happened
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
wat

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
wat

Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Drug Thread is awesome check it out...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by hippotato7
wow September 02

+1
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
...I'm sorry, what?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
wat

YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
I call shenanigans
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
what the ****

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
You remind mes of Skwisgaar.

This Thread is Dildos!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
I'm guessin you havn't slepped much.. the best thing you can do is get some rest.
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
This thread should be stickied.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by cho0onger
You remind mes of Skwisgaar.

This Thread is Dildos!

"Heh... it's grandspas guitars..."
cool story bro
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Quote by sam_brault
cool story bro

Do not speak like that to an '02!

"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
'm not trying to fvching lie or anything I have been here too long for that, I just called my best friend he is coming i bet on 2 minutes...

I think my brain just blowed up, I mean I was listening to Dark side of the moon and it all cracked up i think on time or great gig in the sky, I'm quite sure that I listenend to the clock's of time.

I was on a jacussi because i was ****in tired after all this awesome weekend. I have been drinking since 2002 on a regular basis so i think I can hold my liquour.

The black water started talking to me as the girls i met yesterday, IT keep saying to me tiky tiky you are awesome, are you the best, are you are you? Are you the best, what is happening to you, what is happening, (it's happening again) So i tried to calm down, but i exploded and yelled SHUT UP! and then a man voice say, talk to me talk to me.

I cracked up, run from jacussi turn off the stereo and without the noise the voices are to small to understand what they want to say

Where the **** is this guy
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
wat

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.