Page 1 of 2
Searchbar'd with no result. Most of us Pit Monkeys have some custom user title under our usernames when we post. So, ITT, explain how or why you came up with that title.

I got mine when I was posting in the "Judge the last user based on their avatar" thread. I had a Dimebag avatar at the time, so whenever I'd post, the next person would say that I seemed like a Dimebag Wannabe. This is essentially true, as Pantera is one of my favorite bands.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
My family was murdered and I'm the last of my kind
Check out my band Disturbed
'Cause I don't like being a jerk.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by BK202
You are insane... your avatar is creed!

The funny thing is they are my most hated band ever lol.
friend and I were thinking up "bro" names back and forth. It came up. I had a hearty laugh.
2000 years ago into the future, a robotic chicken visited a large overweight man named Carl. The robot told him that the robots would take over the world with Texas Toasters, and that the robotic chicken was invented to kill the man who created the robots, John Stamos in a movie called "The Crimson Idol/DT Jesus" Starring Val Kilmer and Megan Fox rated MP40
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Last edited by Villearreal92 at Jul 27, 2009,
"Goes Like Schnell"...Schnell is German for "Fast" and rhymes with Hell
It's on a T-shirt.
I'm the only person from St. Louis.

Everybody else is lying.

Toasted ravioli.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by CreepingxDeth
The funny thing is they are my most hated band ever lol.

makessenserite?
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

I spent around 25minutes changing mine to different things trying to find one I liked, then I realized that I, and nobody else gives a flying ****, and it ended up as this.
Seeing as how many people here put "UG's *whatever*" as their user title, I thought it would be witty and clever to make a Fight Club reference.

It's obviously neither, but I couldn't come up with anything better...
Quote by RampagingAcorn

I lol'd really hard, and then favorited that.
*A list of all my gear*

Quote by UltimateDud
I am a user, and I'm registered. :. Registered User

'bout the same here.
If I remember correctly, mine says "Valar Morghulis" which is a quote from A Song of Ice and Fire, meaning "All men must die."
Page 1 of 2