I'm bored. Enjoy my story.

Into the Ocean

The moon hang high among the stars as the lights dance across the glimmering sea. I can feel a slight breeze in the warm spring air as I stare off into the alluring abyss.

"It's nothing difficult, just a few steps" I tell myself.
Yes, just a few steps before I am falling... falling towards the call of the sea in the silent night air.

The cold hard grasp of the watery angels drag me deeper... and deeper... and deeper, drawing away my very last breath. Up above, the leery full moon distanced away from sight as the stars burn away in a frenzied dance as I am carried away...

---

A rose for my love? Deary? Not an ounce of memories. Dear not to remember me for what is to become of you. A kiss hello to caress your crooning song.

Awaken

"Hurghh!!!" I can feel a deep heaviness lingering within my breast. The darkness obscurring my vision still as I roll over to empty the sea from my lungs. The light of the morning sun burns my weary eyes as I roll back onto your back. As I stare up into the sky, I can distinctly make out a person looking down on me. Their muffled murmur grows distantly silent as I fade back out of consciousness…

The sea's cold dead touch no longer graced my skin. I no longer lie upon the sandy beach but a soft bed and under a nice thin blanket. The small quiet room is lit up by nothing but the sunlight through the window. Sitting up, I notice my belongings on a nearby table. The clothes lie under the light through the window. Dry, folded, and neatly placed for convenience they are. Whoever lived here had stripped me. Buttoning my shirt up, I happen to catch a glance of what seemed to be a person far off in the distance out the window. I make my way closer for a better view and I can see a person fishing off a small makeshift pier. That person would most likely be the one who filtered me from sweet death.

I left the room, taking a peek out of the door before stepping into the building’s main room. The place was quite well-kept. On the other side of the hall I can see doors to two other rooms. Another bedroom and the bathroom, I suppose. Surprisingly, above the main area hang a light left turned off. I did not think there would electricity in a house like this. The open windows and door were enough to light up the small house however.

“Oh! You’re awake!” squeaked a girl’s voice.

There standing in the once empty doorway was a young girl. Around fifteen or sixteen years old I presume. Her sleek dark hair looked chic under the sunlight. In her hands she carried a bowl of vegetables.

“Yeah” I answer back. “Were you the one who rescued me?”

“No” she chuckles as she places the bowl down on the table. “My name’s Sarah. Nice to meet you.”

She stares at me as if waiting for a response.

“So who saved me?” I ask again.

“Umm, the person you’re looking for is over.” She points towards the beach. “They’re out fishing at the dock out there by the beach.”

Making my way towards the pier I could hear her shout “Hey! You didn’t introduce yourself!” She really did not seem to be the type to yell out like that. “And you didn’t think me either!” she yelled out as I reached the pier. There at the edge, fishing, was a young person, most likely around the same age as Sarah. Their short blonde hair gleams in the sun as if they had just gotten out of the water.

“Bout time you got up” he smirks, not even facing me. Quite a girly voice for a boy.

“You were the one that save me huh kid?” I respong as I made my way behind him.

“Yup! The name’s Sammy”, glancing back at me momentarily.

Damn It! I think to myself. Why does someone have to come and fish me out of the sea. I wish I could’ve gone…

“Hey! “he shouts, interrupting my thoughts, “So you’re not going to thank me or anything?”

“No.” I can see him tense up at my response. “By the way, I’m Nick Rein.”

“Detective Nick Rein” he interrupts again, smiling back at me with satisfaction. “I found your wallet and other stuff in your pocke….”

“Where am I?”

“I don’t know but I guess you could say you’re in Hellio. The village is quite a bit that way through the woods. Just follow the path.”

He directs my attention towards a dark dense forest further down from the house. The trees seemed to mass and cut off the beach from the rest of the area, almost as if it was being hidden from something.

---

To feel, to love, without.

A Night Stay

How could I have ended up here? I was sure the endless ocean would have left me dead, bruised and broken by the rocks at sea. Now here I am, stuck out in nowhere with two kids. How old are they really? They can’t be living out here on their own. Their parents must be around or something.

“Hey kid, where are your parents?”

“It’s just me and Sarah here.”

The waves rustled below as he seemed to just stare out into the distance. It was as if he was not even expecting to catch anything. In fact, it seems as though he hasn't caught a single fish all day.

“You two seem a little young to be living out here together by yourselves.” I carry on. “A young man like you an…”

“I’m not a boy.” Sam cut in, giving me a short cold stare before returning it to the horizon. “I’m a girl.”

How could I have thought she was a boy? I presumed she was just a skinny boy. I guess her name being Sammy and her having short hair played a part as well.

“Sorry.”

She continues to just stare off into the distance as if ignoring me.

“So the village is just through that forest?” I try changin the subject.

“Yeah but it’s quite a bit of a walk. Maybe you should stay here for a night first, get something to eat you know?”

“Yeah sure, thanks.”

The night air was just as calm and quiet as the morning had been.

“So how old are you guys?” I asked as Sarah was completing setting up dinner.

“I’m 16 and Sarah is 15.”

“What brings you two out here living alone and all with no parents? You two sisters?”

“It’s a secret” Sarah replies as their laughter echo through the still night air.

The fish in my plate was thoroughly cooked through. Its tangy flavor left a vigorous aftertaste that was to die for. I have yet to touch my salad.

Their chatter melded into the lucid silence as the night drew on. A language in which I could not distinguish. Maybe the cold slumber had stricken me worse than I thought. The room fades to nothingness as the candle lights swirl around me, a spiral into the void of consciousness.

---

Hello dear, I’ve come to see you again. Close your eyes and hush your cries.

Silence Past

God damn alarm clock. I have always hated alarms. No one ever turns them off, even they have been woken up. I am always the one who has to do it. What is just as bad as alarm clocks? It is the burning radiance of the sun seeping its way into your bedroom as you awake.

“It’s time to get up honey” a soothing voice calls through the air.

What is this? My homely setting has swallowed my night beach surroundings. And that voice… that voice. My wife.

A noise at the door startles me. There she is in all her earthly grace. Her long dark hair, her gem-set eyes, her amazing beauty, it was all there. Tears swell in my eyes as I stare into this angel.

I reach out to beckon her closer, but there are chains! Yes, chains shackled to my wrist. Bolted to the bed, I could not reach out to my love. Looking up, I see the scene has changed. The lights dim into the hollow moonlight. The carpet padding rots away into a cobblestone floor.

I dare not face my love in fear of what she has become.

I can’t.

I’m scared.

I have to.

I have to save her.

Picking my head up, I look for her. There she was, still awaiting me at the door. I try to call out to her but the silence overwhelms my cries. Hush whispers begin to murmur throughout the room. The shadows move and crawl under the lunar watch. A figure towers over behind her as the darkness raced around my mind. I cry out to her again with all my heart and soul but the killing buzz of the night stifles my exertion.

The morbid face now shown in the light, its rotting teeth and baggy flesh churns the contents of my stomach. I can only watch in horror as its emaciated limbs reach out to my beloved.

Before I know it, the door is shut and they are gone. My shackles broken, I race up to the door. The door gave no way to let me through.

And then a cry.

A horrendous cry of death shoots through the moonlit night, killing the cacophony. The silence rings in my ears as my body is frozen in terror.

---

Won’t you come done with me to the park? We can laugh and play all day till the chainman comes.

TO BE CONTINUED!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Last edited by Momentosis at Jul 27, 2009,
tl;dr
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
tl;dr

lol nah

It was pretty good...I did tl;dr most of it though. But the parts I read were good.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Probably the first stories in The Pit that don't end with "In west Philadelphia born and raised..."
I plays guitars.
Quote by 2003LP
Probably the first stories in The Pit that don't end with "In west Philadelphia born and raised..."

On the playground was where I spent most of my days....
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by 2003LP

dont you mean start with

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Quote by WattsyBoy97
dont you mean start with

You haven't been around UG/the web much, have you?
I plays guitars.
Seriously tl:dr, I just read the end. And was very surprised it wasn't copypasta...
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
why do you constantly switch between past and present tense?

: /

Will fix!

thnx

Quote by CrossBack7
Cool story bro.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Revised!

Working on the next part.

>.>

Quote by CrossBack7
part 4 up.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by 2003LP
You haven't been around UG/the web much, have you?

not really, i have more important things to do than stay up till 3:30 searching the pit

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Quote by SOADisdabest
wat

Quote by CrossBack7
tl;dr

but, seriously, cool story brah.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?