inb4 wank fantasy of America kicking commie ass taken straight from a bad Tom Clancy novel.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
inb4 wank fantasy of America kicking commie ass taken straight from a bad Tom Clancy novel.

The pic that your avatar's in is the background on my phone. Plus, yea, seems like more and more people who are pro-war are in here these days. It makes my anti-war democrat practices seem like a thing of the past.
How America and Israel can order other countries to stop making nuclear bombs while they still have their bombs? I fear from Israel and North Korea equally.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by Daneeka
How America and Israel can order other countries to stop making nuclear bombs while they still have their bombs? I fear from Israel and North Korea equally.

Because Kim Jong-Il is caraaaaazyyy! In reality he's probably somewhat mentally due to the cruelty of his government, but he's otherwise an intelligent dude whose key goal is staying in power, which starting a nuclear war would make rather difficult. I highly recommend the book 'Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader:North Korea and the Kim Dynasty', which gives a really good insight into the workings of the country.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Daneeka

For the same reason the older kids keep the younger ones from using the cool parts of the playground: Because they can.

Hell, I'll bet Kim calls a peace conference then just launches everything he has.
Quote by Not a Les Paul
For the same reason the older kids keep the younger ones from using the cool parts of the playground: Because they can.

Hell, I'll bet Kim calls a peace conference then just launches everything he has.

Exactly what i was thinking, go out with a bang.

Actually i think he will get Herman Ri to obliterate the world with his sloppy guitar playing
Quote by Not a Les Paul

i keep thinking back to when the japs made a peace treaty with the us and then bombed them at pearl harbor
Korea is awful I'd be more concerned for America's safety if they were aiming for Brazil.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison