Most idiotic looking person(s) you've seen blaring their car stereo, or most cool.

Page 1 of 2
I don't know if a thread has been made on this already, but I searched and couldn't find anything.

I am not a big fan of it, but sometimes I do it when I am driving on a nice open road in the country with no one around. But I hate when people blast songs with really heavy bass, because it sounds like garbage.

Today I saw someone blaring their music and it was actually kind of cool. He was driving a Bentley (pretty much the same one shown below) and instead of playing classical music (which I expected since he is driving a Bentley) this middle aged guy was blaring AC/DC with the windows down.

What are the douchiest looking people you guys have seen blaring their stereo? Or the coolest?
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Jul 27, 2009,
someguy was blasting wankster beats and took a right turn today as i was crossing the street.

he then slammed on his breaks, i looked at him smiled pointed at him and was like ehhhhhhh thats okay.......

and then he proceeded with profane threats,

that story somewhat is relevant but i felt like sharing it

EDIT

^^^^ amazing
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Last edited by sketchy z at Jul 27, 2009,
I always blast music in my car. And it's always some form of death metal.

So imagine a dark green 2001 Honda Civic with Cannibal Corpse rumbling the side mirrors and you've got me.
Imagine a guy blasting Spheres of Madness by Decapitated in a 2002 Buick Rendezvous.

This would be me.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
I blast music all the time. 90% of the time it's either zeppelin, the beatles, or the rolling stones, but sometimes I also play the chili peppers, nirvana, alice in chains, weezer, the who, etc.

I drive a mercedes
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
We rolled down the street to white and nerdy. Imagine 4 skinny white dudes, in a Toyota Minivan acting gangsta and driving really slow. That was us. I will never forget the looks that we got for as long as I live.
Amp: Peavey Classic 30
Guitar: Fender Telecaster USA Standard, Ibanez (Not sure of the model), Shitty Acoustic
Quote by ConeShred
Imagine a guy blasting Spheres of Madness by Decapitated in a 2002 Buick Rendezvous.

This would be me.

i used to have a 2003 rendevous, except it was blasting elliott smith and i was high on blow all the time,

awesome car.

I MISS IT SO!
GO Islanders!

Quote by sketchy z
i used to have a 2003 rendevous, except it was blasting elliott smith and i was high on blow all the time,

awesome car.

I MISS IT SO!

That's a P-Wagon, right there.

I usually cruise Historic Hillsborough in my 1992 F-150, windows down, Big Poppa in full effect.
well since this thread has turned into lets brag about the music we play in our car,

99 acura integra blastin bone thugs n harmony. or dubstep

and yes, i am that ****ing white kid with the bass you can hear from like 3 blocks away, but i typically don't turn it to the loudest (would probably fry the battery) and it doesn't sound like **** because i have high quality subs/amp
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by MustangMan311
That's a P-Wagon, right there.

I usually cruise Historic Hillsborough in my 1992 F-150, windows down, Big Poppa in full effect.

WORD SON
GO Islanders!

I used to work in the car audio biz so I have done this in countless cars with systems some of you guys can only dream of
Quote by M Power
I used to work in the car audio biz so I have done this in countless cars with systems some of you guys can only dream of

Cool story bro.
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Quote by M Power

This makes your johnson bigger, how?
Quote by M Power

Word to your mother.

(Invalid img)
Be cool.
this thread is full of extremely pathetic motherfuckers
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral

Quote by lateraluspiral

K.
*A list of all my gear*

Quote by lateraluspiral

Be cool.
Quote by crazy8rgood

your post was good. im talking about the weird people bragging
Quote by lateraluspiral
your post was good. im talking about the weird people bragging

we're weird for having aftermarket car stereos?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I usually blast Metallica, Maiden, GNR, or Motley Crue at a volume level of about 25 when I'm not driving through a town. When I am in town, it's usually about 12.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I drive a 90' Benz. I like to put on some Clash, Weezer, Streetlight while im in town driving safely. When i'm driving like a punk teenager that i am, It's Slayer, Whitechapel, Bad Religion, Black Flag, Rage. Gotta love it man.
I hate those people who blast rap music with their fully sick twin sub set up that shakes the whole neighbourhood as they drive by.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
my friends and i used to blast the opening theme song from pokemon. oh lawds.....
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by Ekofu
This makes your johnson bigger, how?

All the extra wattage just extended it a few inches. I'm not quite sure how though.
What's the point in blasting your car stereo anyway?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Wow, alotta brag in this thread.
I drive my mom's 2007 Impala, not blasting Jane's Addiction or some Nine Inch Nails.
I enjoy listening to my music at a normal volume.
Quote by M Power

way to compensate for lack of penis
I don't blast my music. Or maybe I am, and am just not realizing it. I actually have no idea how much of my music can be heard outside the car
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian

do i win?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I remember riding in a friend's car, listening to Ensiferum on a sound system powerful enough to make the damn car skip like a retarded kangaroo. My friend was particularly fond of the song "Into Battle". That was quite fun actually, as long as you weren't sitting in the back seat...
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
I live in a very small town where country and bluegrass is the norm. There are alot of old people in it as well, so to drive by all these older cars and vans and see some chick in a hot pink lotus cranking some rap, hanging halfway out the window while she was driving was a pretty funny site.
My dad looks pretty funny when he's driving. He only has a motorcycle license, but we discovered that he could drive a couple of different cars using that license. So he went and got himself a three wheeler.

So just imagine a 6ft+ tall guy, covered in tattoos getting into a three wheeler (Which he can barely fit into so his knees are almost by his chin) with the windows wound down blaring punk music out haha! Bless him...he has to open the door to wind the window down because there isn't enough room!
People do twat-laps around my town all the time. Mostly Drum 'n' Bass, Trance, Dance, R&B, and all that stuff.
*parp*
I don't see what the issue is. I have two 10's in my trunk and I play all kinds of music at normal volume and full volume when I feel like it. What's the point of listening to music with out any low end? I love having some kind of thump when listening to music, especially some good rock and metal. You should hear Sphere's of Madness with some subs, it's awesome.
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w
Page 1 of 2