Hey, I have stepped up from marlboro reds and started smoking Djarium (cloves), excellent cigarettes. But when I went to the local tobacco shop to buy a pack, they said they were out, but could give me Djarium black supersmoothes for just $6 (regular are 7.5USD. So I jumped on the offer, bought a pack, and stepped outside to enjoy one, but when i smoked it, there was literally no taste to them whatsoever. I was just wondering if anybody actually likes these cigarettes, and why?
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
wait they still sell the djarium blacks? **** me I have to get a pack. I thought they wouldn't be legal here anymore? I don't smoke cigarettes but I only smoke djariums for a cigarette.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
All my female friends smoke Blacks. I can't do cloves like they were regular cigarettes, it's like eating cheesecake for every meal. But I like a Djarum Special every now and then.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Only in tabacco shops, not gas stations, I thought the same thing for a year or two.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
They're in convenience stores and gas stations in Massachusetts. Also, thank you grayfox for reminding me of Vincent with your avatar.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the
Quote by grayfox1001
Hey, I have stepped up from marlboro reds

Theres something better than reds?
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by bemiswins
Theres something better than reds?

Yes, and they're called Lucky Strikes.
Listen to mah discs.

Vote for me in the
Quote by VoodooChild15
They're in convenience stores and gas stations in Massachusetts. Also, thank you grayfox for reminding me of Vincent with your avatar.

No Problem, I'm never changing that avatar lol.

And I guess I shouldn't have said stepped up, because I'm a red guy at heart, but I havn't been getting a buzz from them in quite some time. I should probably just go to 72s, that might help.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Quote by grayfox1001
Only in tabacco shops, not gas stations, I thought the same thing for a year or two.

Sweet, I'll have to check it out. I don't buy packs a week like one would buy normal cigarettes. Once I run out of a pack I wait a couple months. But boy are they good.

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
Quote by misterfarenheit
i like the taste of the filter, so sweet.

im an american spirit man myself

agreed with the filter, but the supersmooth has barely any taste on the filter tube! they're terrible!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Ohhhh I miss Djarum Blacks so much. I can't seem to find them or any clove cigarettes in London though...when I ask about them people look at me like I'm mental.

I divide between those and regular cigarettes though, depending on where I am/what I'm doing/drinking etc. Natural American Spirits > Lucky Strike > Turkish Silvers
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Personally, I'm a camel man, but if I were to ease up, would the pit recommend blacks?
GTFO my sig
I find djarums to be delectable, i am smoking one right now and feel so awesome to have stumbled upon this thread. I smoke american spirits as well but prefer the djarums.
you didn't step up to djarums. they're like cigarettes for people who can't handle real cigarettes, and the smell of the cloves is enough to make you vomit if you have to be around it for any extended period of time.
Quote by NGD1313
you didn't step up to djarums. they're like cigarettes for people who can't handle real cigarettes, and the smell of the cloves is enough to make you vomit if you have to be around it for any extended period of time.

but what about people who like smoking and want to ease up on the nicotine?
GTFO my sig
I heard cloves could really **** up your throat big time. Everyone I smoked them with told me to smoke them like a cigar and not inhale them. Anyone else heard this?
That was why I always stuck to my trusty Camel Filters
Quote by skaterskagg1
I heard cloves could really **** up your throat big time. Everyone I smoked them with told me to smoke them like a cigar and not inhale them. Anyone else heard this?
That was why I always stuck to my trusty Camel Filters

huh.

So I should stick with my camels?
GTFO my sig
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
huh.

So I should stick with my camels?

That's just what I'd heard from several other people. Something about them having a chemical that really ****s you up. I don't know if there's any truth to it or not, but I rarely smoked them.

And yeah, stick to Camels simply because that's my favorite brand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Smoking_Prevention_and_Tobacco_Control_Act#Provisions

wait what about this!? thats an unfair bill. I think we the buyer knows what the hell is in that, so I don't think it would be misleading.

Quote by pepsi1187
Camel.

Straight up, because I'm the only one who has taste.

BUT! I'm willing to try Djarum Blacks if they'll ease up on my throat.

EDIT: ^ No sh*t we know what were buying.

god, some overweight whitebread drama mom gets a hair up her butt about her kid who tried smoking, and next thing we know, we can't smoke stuff that TASTES GOOD.
GTFO my sig
Last edited by Th6r6a6sH at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by The_lizard_king
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Smoking_Prevention_and_Tobacco_Control_Act#Provisions

wait what about this!? thats an unfair bill. I think we the buyer knows what the hell is in that, so I don't think it would be misleading.

yay Amurika lookin out for mah family. Wait, I'm 18 and don't even have kids. Since apparently all things in this country have been fixed it's a good thing we worry about the ****ing flavors of cigarettes. I'm not exactly a fan of the government as it is, but this is just stupid.

However this is ****ing hilarious:
with the initial exception of menthol cigarettes, the most popular cigarette flavor. The exemption was reportedly influenced by the Congressional Black Caucus

I don't even smoke and this bill is just redonkulous.
Since when is it illegal to smoke something that tastes good?

Oh right, it's appealing to children.

No it's not. It's appealing to anyone who like smoking.

I say, make blueberry cloves. NAO.

Gov't philosophy: "If it ain't broke, fix it till it is."
GTFO my sig