So my friend got an MIP a little after he turned 18, he did diversion, everything is good. So last night he got another. What can he do? I know if he had been 17 he could do adult diversion but I guess he's already done it. I know he's not the only one to get an MIP twice, there's gotta be something he can do without f'ing up job opportunities in the future.
Not everyone here is this sad fu<ked up &cold
whats MIP?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

minor in possession? is that it? brit word for underage drinking? wild guesses here

edit: thats what we call it?

wuuuuut
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Toast1337
whats MIP?

In the US, Minor In Possession. Alcohol
My friend had 3 all within 6 months of each other. They made him do 3 days in jail on the last one with informal probation afterwords. I wouldn't be super worried about it.
I would like to help, but I know nothing of diversion or whatever. But I think the advice your friend needs is to stop being a dumb ass. A dumb ass because (I'm totally guessing here) he thinks drinking makes him cool or something. And the second more important reason being he can't even hide his alcohol.

By the way, isn't the lyrics in your sig supposed to go: "Not everyone here is THAT f*cked up and cold?" Or did you put your own flavor to it? Just wondering.
Quote by burndttoast
I would like to help, but I know nothing of diversion or whatever. But I think the advice your friend needs is to stop being a dumb ass. A dumb ass because (I'm totally guessing here) he thinks drinking makes him cool or something. And the second more important reason being he can't even hide his alcohol.

By the way, isn't the lyrics in your sig supposed to go: "Not everyone here is THAT f*cked up and cold?" Or did you put your own flavor to it? Just wondering.

Yeah I don't know I made the sig YEARS ago.