Anyone see this? Good interview and drive. I liked the bit about the american hostage that liked ACDC. Dunno about the pissing on sputnik one tho that sounded like a load of bollocks..too much like Ozzy and the Alamo.
I wish he'd beaten Jay Kay =|
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
haha yeah I told my mate on msn to turn to bbc2 cause I liked the colour of that citreon and was like "hmmm for my cab amp build?". And then out of nowhere Jermey was like "BRIAAN JOHNSON!" and we were like "WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?!?!" as we're both quite big fans of ac/dc .
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
missed it last night, believe theres a repeat later in the week though

^ iplayer playa

if you're in the UK
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by HammettHead
I wish he'd beaten Jay Kay =|

jay kay knows his cars, though. probably had way way more practice than almost anyone who goes on the show.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by EJD
Totally epic... some bits had me on the floor

+1, it was hilarious.

bloody quick too he was.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I thought the interview was pretty dull compared to some others they have on there.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
The time-trial thing was a pile of ****e though, unfortunately. Could have been a lot funnier, especially without those stunted, crappy co-drivers...
I can't watch Top Gear due to Jeremy Clarkson and his sexual innuendos and overly British sense of humour.
Wasn't that good this week
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
No one else think top gear is really annoying?

Scripted shows are fine, but this utter balls-out pretense at spontaneity even though it's all been written is embarrassing to watch.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
The part where Brian was saying about how his car windows moved sideways so the girl could get there leg out the window made me laugh
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by meh!

Scripted shows are fine, but this utter balls-out pretense at spontaneity even though it's all been written is embarrassing to watch.

I found it really irritating this time round, maybe I just wasn't in the mood but I turned it off and read the Independent instead.
Quote by meh!

Even though I do normally enjoy Top Gear I have agree, some episodes are so over produced it's unwatchable.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I watch it every week on iPlayer, you can't beat it.. still one of the best shows on TV. The interview was pretty cool.. and pretty funny, I wish he'd started singing properly, that would be insane.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by metal_al73
missed it last night, believe theres a repeat later in the week though

Tonight, I think.

WHY DIDN'T HE BEAT JAY KAY?

WHY?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Volvic
I can't watch Top Gear due to Jeremy Clarkson and his sexual innuendos and overly British sense of humour.

You should've switched to channel 4 afterwards for the Best Of Eight Out Of Ten Cats, a "greatest hits show" which essentially consisted of David Walliams calling Clarkson a cunt.

...You think I'm kidding.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']You should've switched to channel 4 afterwards for the Best Of Eight Out Of Ten Cats, a "greatest hits show" which essentially consisted of David Walliams calling Clarkson a cunt.

...You think I'm kidding.

i watched that last night too... i loved the look on clarkson's face

it also had a lot of david walliams humping some bald guy... he's a bit of a twat too mind
His Michael Durant (the American pilot) story was not accurate at all, but that's okay.
I was actually the one that got Brian Johnson on Top Gear through emailing the BBC!
He did a great lap and was really funny!
Last edited by SpencerCam at Jul 27, 2009,
Does anyone know what song they were playing when he first was driving the Nissan 370z?
I misread the title as Boris Johnson. However, I decided to watch Boris' moment instead.
twas good, very good guest and good episode overall. I love top gear.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn