Ive been playing for about 1.5 years and i think its time to get a new electric seeing as my current one slowly decaying into piece of ****. so i was wondering what guitar i should get with a budget of around 700-900$ Canadian. I play metal anything from Judas Priest to Exhumed and am currently in a death metal band. so i want a real metal guitar. Preferably an esp,jackson or cort with 24 frets a floyd rose tremolo bar that stays in tune as well as emg pickups or seymour duncans. prefered shapes are the strat sorta but with the sharp edges or flying v. thanks in advance
Rattle Your Goddamn Head!
Last edited by kaos572 at Jul 27, 2009,
esp m-series are nice. if you want something different, the f-series has a cool shap and I think, two of them have a thru-neck design. The f-series uses emgs as well, or I'm pretty sure they do.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Try to find a used LTD jeff hanneman but one of the older models with an original floyd rose not the current model with that kahler sh*t.
It's got 24 frets.
super strat shape.
ebony fret board.
original floyd
emg 81 85
neck thru
black paint
locking nut
and sprezel tuners (i think)
meh...metal again.
SEARCH BAR IS YOUR FRIEND!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Jackson DK2 Dinky. Real Dunks and a great licensed FR.
My local Guitar Center has them priced at $399 USD.
Last edited by 667 at Jul 27, 2009,