Don't know where to post this, Sorry if its not here

I've been playing guitar for almost 2 years now, and i think i am under what i should be, cuz, i mean, 2 years is alot, and i know no scales, too slow to play every solo, and i want my posture better.

Do you guys think lessons will drastically help me? do you know how much it will cost?
wat

and yes. No matter what, lessons will always help.

Depending.... it will most likely cost alot.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Depends.

Lessons are great in that it allows experienced (hopefully) players to correct technique and assist the student in their learning, though it is only really too effective if you are willing to practice what you are given/taught in your lessons at home. Otherwise, you might as well just go to www.jguitar.com and learn the scales.

I've found that lessons really do benefit though.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Thanks for all of your inputs. Would like once a week be okay for about an hour or two?
i believe Mark Knopfler didn't get lessons, that's why he plays with his fingers btw.
altough he's amazing at guitar, he wish he had taken lessons and said that it's always better if you do so
Quote by Krimmy
Thanks for all of your inputs. Would like once a week be okay for about an hour or two?

For the actual lessons, yes. As you should know, you'll also have to practice what you've learned in the lesson as much as possible.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up