Does it play nice?
Cause unless you're selling it then who cares!
edit:
and it looks pretty legit
Yeah, people who make fake guitars usually go after the big names, mostly Gibson, so I seriously doubt that's a fake.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
No no, it's perfectly legit. Or else it's just the best chinese copy I've ever seen! A few things you want to take care to look for when not sure if it's real or not are:

1) Does it have metric bridge posts? If so, it's almost certainly fake.
2) Are all the figures on the headstock aligned correctly? (your's are, there are some other obvious fakes where the diamond inlay is completely off-center.)
My Signal Chain:

Gibson 1974 Les Paul Custom
Vox AC-30 cc2 combo
JAM Pedals Tubedreamer +

Nigel will always be 1 louder than you!
thnx for the replies guys. Keep em comin if u notice sumthin strange. Now something off topic, wats the best thing to clean pickups with =P?
The chances of finding a fake Epi LP are extremely low, because why would someone fake an Epi to sell for about $500 when they could make it say Gibson on the headstock and cost them the same to make, but could be sold for $1000+?
Quote by littlephil
The chances of finding a fake Epi LP are extremely low, because why would someone fake an Epi to sell for about $500 when they could make it say Gibson on the headstock and cost them the same to make, but could be sold for $1000+?

Either way they're making cash, and that's all they care about. People think like this, and automatically assume it must be real, making them even easier to sell. With a Gibson, people will go over it thoroughly, increasing the chances of it being revealed as a fake.
Tbh ebay is getting better on these things as ive seen a good dozen fake gibsons removed each month, when realistically they could just say no we cant do it.

Yours looks real if im honest. But always ask before u buy it, then ur not lumbered with a fake
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs