Page 1 of 2
Ok, this should be fun. Go to this website, look through the list of games, pick the worst one, and tell us what it is so we can try it. Why? Because it's entertaining. The site is here. Select the game from the drop down list that says "quick jump".

My vote goes to Where's Waldo: http://www.everyvideogame.com/arcade.php?mode=play&g=1000
Set it to the hardest setting and TRY to finish it. I dare you.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by CoreysMonster
90% of NES games were terrible.

however, 90% of SNES games were awesome.

So true. SNES and N64 are the only systems i still use regularly
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk

Banjo Kazooie series, ****ing awesome.
they actually dumped several hundred thousands of copies of e.t in the mexican desert because it was so bad.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Action 52.

EDIT:
That ET game was on the Atari 2600, not NES.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by The_Casinator
That E.T. game. I didn't even figure out what to do.

I can't find it...
Banging on a trash can
Quote by CoreysMonster
Banjo Kazooie series, ****ing awesome.

what about conkers bad fur day?
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
i actually quite like the nes... but anyway, i agree. where's waldo is terrible.
Quote by CoreysMonster
even more awesome

also snowboard kids as awesome, unlike McKids
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
the N64 was an amazing piece of machinery...

edit: no zelda mentions?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by The_Casinator
That E.T. game. I didn't even figure out what to do.

That is a pretty bad game--but it was for the Atari my friend.

EDIT: Beat

But Super Pitfall also wasn't very fun : /
Last edited by Tag43 at Jul 27, 2009,
The N64 sucked. It had limited storage, muddy graphics, and only a few decent games. Now that we've settled on that, can we please stay on topic and talk about terrible NES games?
Banging on a trash can
Quote by Sheepdragon
Action 52.

EDIT:
That ET game was on the Atari 2600, not NES.

Damn, you're right.
But still, it sucked. a lot.
Quote by The_Casinator
Damn, you're right.
But still, it sucked. a lot.

Undoubtedly so.
Quote by joshua029
the N64 was an amazing piece of machinery...

edit: no zelda mentions?

LoZ ocarina of time is the best game ever EVER!
really is my fav though.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by blankoff
what about conkers bad fur day?

best video game ever

worst nes game? friday 13th
Quote by BigFatSandwich
The N64 sucked. It had limited storage, muddy graphics, and only a few decent games. Now that we've settled on that, can we please stay on topic and talk about terrible NES games?

you're not gonna get your thread back on track with THAT attitude.

the game play of all N64 games were highly superior to the games of the NES. while the NES was an insanely innovative console, with ingenious games such as Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda and Mega Man, most of its games were severly lacking in game play quality and fairness. many NES games were downright impossible, and the controls were often lacking as well, which IMO is the biggest turn off for most NES games.

this however was quickly fixed with the games for the SNES and later N64.

/nerdy game rant.
Quote by DempseyPunk

If only my PSP or Xbox could play N64 games! Barely any work on my PSP and the only ones that work well on my Xbox are Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Starfox 64. Both great games, but I can only play them for so long(well, maybe not OoT, I could probably play that over and over).

Quote by Demon Wolf
they actually dumped several hundred thousands of copies of e.t in the mexican desert because it was so bad.

It wasn't just E.T., but any Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, etc. game that was around in the great gaming crash of '83. The blame is shared by Pac-Man, E.T., Competition of other consoles and emerging home computers.

Just felt like dropping a bit o' useless knowledge.
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin
Quote by Metalliklok
If only my PSP or Xbox could play N64 games! Barely any work on my PSP and the only ones that work well on my Xbox are Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Starfox 64. Both great games, but I can only play them for so long(well, maybe not OoT, I could probably play that over and over).

It wasn't just E.T., but any Atari, Intellivision, Colecovision, etc. game that was around in the great gaming crash of '83. The blame is shared by Pac-Man, E.T., Competition of other consoles and emerging home computers.

Just felt like dropping a bit o' useless knowledge.

these sucked epicly, just check out AVGN if you dont believe me
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

So then you were a Playstation fan in the late 90's?
Nobody mentioned Top Gun yet? You pretty much had to be a real pilot to land on the carrier.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Metalliklok

You can download/play em on your computer, or buy a n64 for 20 bucks on ebay
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
fester's quest sucked major ass, and so did dick tracy
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by Metalliklok

just realised u added me on PSN
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Just wonder, anybody who can mention a NES game that's NOT been reviewed by AVGN? At least something that they've played themselves?

And as far as the N64 goes, I never liked it's controller. I liked some of the games, but I never found many of the popular ones to be that fun, like Mario 64. Overall, I prefer the NES, and I've only owned one for a year or so.
Quote by DempseyPunk
You can download/play em on your computer, or buy a n64 for 20 bucks on ebay

I realize this, hence why I have emulators and roms on my modded PSP and Xbox(FTP-ing every time I get a few new games is kind of a pain) , but it just isn't the same on a computer, it completes the experience if the roms are played on a console of some sort, even though the Xbox controller itself detracts a lot from the experience, it still helps. I refuse to track down all these games when I could easily Download and play. If I really want to play a certain game, I'll play it on my PC if I have to. I think Zelda: OoT runs the best on the Xbox emus than on the PC emus, too.

Quote by blankoff
just realised u added me on PSN

UGFTMFW!!
Quote by DempseyPunk
LoZ ocarina of time is the best game ever EVER!
really is my fav though.

Quote by conka
best video game ever

worst nes game? friday 13th

I beg to differ

SUPER SMASH BROS. FTW!

EDIT: And Mario Kart 64 was pretty epic.

AND THE POKEMON STADIUMS!
Last edited by maiden03 at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by Green_Jelly
Nobody mentioned Top Gun yet? You pretty much had to be a real pilot to land on the carrier.

good point.

but i'll take your top gun and raise you a 'stealth atf.'

similarly, you had to be a pilot to land that damn thing.
i flew beyond the sun before it was time
also "rescue: the embassy mission" was rediculously hard!
i flew beyond the sun before it was time
Quote by CoreysMonster
90% of NES games were terrible.

however, 90% of SNES games were awesome.

NO, 90% of you is Terrible!

Bayou Billy sucks! i found it in the garbage and now i know why..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
you're not gonna get your thread back on track with THAT attitude.

the game play of all N64 games were highly superior to the games of the NES. while the NES was an insanely innovative console, with ingenious games such as Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda and Mega Man, most of its games were severly lacking in game play quality and fairness. many NES games were downright impossible, and the controls were often lacking as well, which IMO is the biggest turn off for most NES games.

this however was quickly fixed with the games for the SNES and later N64.

/nerdy game rant.

*adjusts tape on glasses*
You wanna get nerdy, fool??

Yes, the N64 is superior to the NES, but that's to be expected. Compare the NES to its competition, though, and it blew them all away. Wait a minute, it barely even had anything to blow away... that's how dominant it was. You were either playing a Nintendo, or nothing else (or if you were a rebel kid, you were playing a Master System, but you weren't having any fun doing it). Now, compare the N64 to the Playstation. There's a reason why even Squaresoft jumped ship with Final Fantasy VII.
Quote by Metalliklok

Indeed I was.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
*adjusts tape on glasses*
You wanna get nerdy, fool??

Yes, the N64 is superior to the NES, but that's to be expected. Compare the NES to its competition, though, and it blew them all away. Wait a minute, it barely even had anything to blow away... that's how dominant it was. You were either playing a Nintendo, or nothing else (or if you were a rebel kid, you were playing a Master System, but you weren't having any fun doing it). Now, compare the N64 to the Playstation. There's a reason why even Squaresoft jumped ship with Final Fantasy VII.

Indeed I was.

*huffs through asthma spray*
*adjusts glasses*

Indeed, I fully agree. The NES had several rivals, but they failed quickly and never gained anything remotely resembling success.
Quote by CoreysMonster
*huffs through asthma spray*
*adjusts glasses*

Indeed, I fully agree. The NES had several rivals, but they failed quickly and never gained anything remotely resembling success.

*pushes glasses up on bridge of nose with finger*
Nintendo made a terrible decision in sticking with cartridges. Remember how expensive N64 games were? I'll concede, though, that Nintendo made a great decision with the Wii and they're now kicking everyone's ass, ESPECIALLY Sony's.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Whaa! the N64 was an awesome console. Mario 64, the zelda games, conkers bad fur day, blast corps etc and the graphics were the best at the time.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
Page 1 of 2