Page 1 of 7
Sometimes it's hard to decode men's thinking. Consciously they like nice girl but subconsciously, they go for a bitch type that they find so hot.

So my question is...
What characteristics of a girl that a guy finds it respectable in her?

I'm just curious...
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Hate me because I am sleeping with your boyfriend.
I respect every girl/woman as well--at least I try to. Not girls who think they're so much better than everyone else. : /
Quote by Porsche31
Sometimes it's hard to decode men's thinking.

It is indeed.

What characteristics of a girl that a guy finds it respectable in her?

Respect or what they want?

because i don't go for girls i respect.
i respect them because they won't go for me

oxymoron

Quote by Porsche31
they go for a bitch type that they find so hot.

Am I the only one who hates those kinds of girls?
ever notice how insecure guys think girls only want assholes, and insecure girls think guys only want bitches?
Most women from around my parts are dumbasses and it's very hard for me to respect them, but there's a few good ones. I respect a girl who is intelligent and is not COMPLETELY caught up in pop culture. It goes without saying that every man likes attractive women, so if you combine these two....well that's not going to happen.
Quote by Martindecorum
i cant stand dumb, or acting dumb girls,

i need someone that i can engage in conversation and have her add some statements and join in fully

this and two face chicks that are all over you when alone with you and have a complete personality change around their friends.
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Quote by KreatorRage
Am I the only one who hates those kinds of girls?

Nope. We are the only two.

Now that I think about it, there aren't any qualities that I respect specifically in girls, only in people in general.

I can't even describe it, but I think it kind of goes without saying. If someone's a good person, you give them your respect. If someone's an unpleasant person, perhaps one who doesn't respect you, why return it?
From your sig:

Sounds like you're one of the bitchy ones.
intelligent, honest, caring, hardworking, creative who earn their respect by not being absolute b!tches
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Intelligent, honest, objective and self aware.

By self aware i don't mean totally careeer driven, i mean aware of where she is in the world, where she is going and what she's gonna do when she gets there, i can't stand people who just drift one day to the next with no clue of what they're gonna do with their life each day.
Quote by guitar-guy01
intelligent, honest, caring, hardworking, creative who earn their respect by not being absolute b!tches

add 2 large breasts and a fine butt and I'll take her
Some of them are nice most of them turn out to be really different than you expected.
And turn out to be a bitchie one.
So well I had it with the lady's I'm staying single for at least 3 years and than I'm gonna merry my microwave XD
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin N.J.
B.C. Rich Warlock N.J.
B.C. Rich Beast I.T.
Epiphone Goth Explorer
Stagg HK-300 (my first electric guitar)
Stagg Semi Acoustic
2 Spanish Guitars
Boss MT-2
Boss ME-50
Marshall 15 watt amp
Women can like other women too

Intelligent and pleasant to be with.
Being a bitch wont get you anywhere with me, 'cept out the door.
Last edited by DeadlySIN at Jan 26, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
ever notice how insecure guys think girls only want assholes, and insecure girls think guys only want bitches?

im not generalizing. but that's my observation.

Usually don't have much respect for girls as friends...

They got another kind of humor, they care too much.. And they tend to use feelings to substiture logic....
Incarnation of awesomeness on earth.
Quote by CoreysMonster

so true
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Quote by CoreysMonster

holy **** thats true
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by Kumanji
I respect all people. This whole thread serves to illustrate how far removed the opposite sex is in people's minds from being people too...

no
I respect the ones that can play Cliffs of Dover like it's as easy as smoke on the water and still be able to jam on The Thrill is Gone, or can play Gabriela's part of Tamacun and Diablo rojo flawless

God I love my girlfriend
Every guy respects girls but it's personal preference. The sexist will prefer the less intelligent "make me a sandwich and stay in the bed/kitchen" and will respect these kind of girls. The pervert will mostly respect girls with massive boobs. Every man is different and every woman equally so. This way, we match.

Don't compromise your identity for another man. Be respectful but most importantly, be yourself, and you shall be respected for that.

tl;dr: every guy wants something different: you're fine
dignified, respectful, polite, classy, funny without being overly crude, intelligent... but not necessarily in an academic way.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by ROHG
Usually don't have much respect for girls as friends...

They got another kind of humor, they care too much.. And they tend to use feelings to substiture logic....

Sexist pig! xD

Corey is right. There's an awful lot of projection involved upon the opposite sex - one's own mental state is incredibly influential over one's opinion of women or men.

Quote by metallinutter
Every guy respects girls but it's personal preference. The sexist will prefer the less intelligent "make me a sandwich and stay in the bed/kitchen" and will respect these kind of girls. The pervert will mostly respect girls with massive boobs. Every man is different and every woman equally so. This way, we match.

Don't compromise your identity for another man. Be respectful but most importantly, be yourself, and you shall be respected for that.

tl;dr: every guy wants something different: you're fine

Absolutely agree 100%
I respect the ones that swallow and have cars.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!