Hey.

Well because all of our band is bad at photoshop, I'm turning to the internet for someone to help us make a band logo using photoshop and the like. The initials for our band are 'BWK' and we want a logo. We play kinda alternative punk / alternative rock to metal if that helps in the design...

Other than that feel free to do whatever you want

btw BWK stands for 'breakfast with keven'...
Quote by haz_uk
what do we get in return?

¬.¬

I'd like to know as well. I'd consider it if I got something in return.
noone uses photoshop for band logos

use some vector program like illustrator or corel draw
Quote by haz_uk
what do we get in return?

¬.¬

I think we get a breakfast with 'keven' in return.
i have a 'white guitar'
Quote by Ibbod0
noone uses photoshop for band logos

use some vector program like illustrator or corel draw
I've produced logos for loads of clients using Photoshop - it has all the vector features I've ever needed, and I much prefer the UI to Illustrator. No way I could afford both, and Photoshop is vastly more versatile.

sum_41_1942: you don't need to be any good at photoshop to do a simple logo. Have a look HERE and keep going through the fonts until you find something you particularly like.

Then install the font, open up your editing software, type the band's name on a background of whatever colour you want, and you're done. No skill required!
Quote by kyle62
I've produced logos for loads of clients using Photoshop - it has all the vector features I've ever needed, and I much prefer the UI to Illustrator. No way I could afford both, and Photoshop is vastly more versatile.

sum_41_1942: you don't need to be any good at photoshop to do a simple logo. Have a look HERE and keep going through the fonts until you find something you particularly like.

Then install the font, open up your editing software, type the band's name on a background of whatever colour you want, and you're done. No skill required!

haha thats what i did for the thing i made for him lolz...
Quote by kyle62

haha thats what i did for the thing i made for him. its pretty basic.