I'm just gonna go ahead and give you guys a tl;dr

tl;dr: After a long drunken night with my friends, I ****ed my best friends girlfriend while he was passed out early this morning. Yes, I know, and I do feel like the biggest ****ing tool ever right now, you don't need to tell me. Can the Pit make me feel better?

also, inb4 bros before hoes
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by heavenbesideyou
I'm just gonna go ahead and give you guys a tl;dr

tl;dr: After a long drunken night with my friends, I ****ed my best friends girlfriend while she was passed out early this morning. Yes, I know, and I do feel like the biggest ****ing tool ever right now, you don't need to tell me. Can the Pit make me feel better?

also, inb4 bros before hoes

Take life as it comes, don't think of the consequences.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I cant make you feel better...but maybe she can

/useless zing

Maybe you should go for a run?

Edit: Nice new avatar Corey
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
you better tell your bud to keep that on a leash.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
This happened to my friend. Well kind of...

Are they still dating? If they are, then honestly you should just tell him. He will hate you for awhile, but it's better for him to not be dating a skanky bitch.

If they are broken up (like what happened to my bro), use your own discretion. You probably should tell him either way, but it isn't as bad if you don't.

Basically you need to tell him to save him some time and energy on a skanky *****.

And sucks to be you man, it's ****in hard to say no to that **** man.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Would you bang her while you were sober?
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
You need to tell him about it before she does, otherwise its gonna get totally warped and make it look like your forced the idea.
Quote by 7stringusr
+99999999999999999999999999999999

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
"Jackson Warrior" (still needs funding)

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
Man up, tell your best friend, and accept the consequences he brings on you. If he decides to beat your fuckin ass, take it like a man. Its the least you could for him after porkin his girl.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."