Hey i have not been playing too long, and have a honer semi acoustic bass. I need some help as i need to get the electric part to get fixed and the action lowered. Anyone know a place to get this done? or is it an easy thing to do?

Peace
action is typically an easy adjustment that your garden variety monkey could do.
"electric part" ? pickups, something internal I'm guessing? If you don't know bring it to your local guitar centre, store, or instrument service place.
If you don't know what you're doing, I would recommend geting it done professionally.

As for where, I don't know where you live but most any guitar shops will do this.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Deliriumbassist
In most cases, just take it to your nearest guitar store, as lot of them have an in-house workshop or send it to out-house techs.

It's not possuble for me to read anything you write without reading it in Dr Phil's voice

Anti-spam: er.. he's right you know...
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
It's not possuble for me to read anything you write without reading it in Dr Phil's voice

Anti-spam: er.. he's right you know...

Dang it, now I'm gonna have his voice in my head every time I read a post by delirium.