Page 1 of 2
ok time to shed some lard. I'm off to the local gym to train tommorow so I need some songs to train to. I'm usually into blues rock but we all know we need br00talz tunes to use a treadmill so any good suggestions for some metal songs to download?

The only metal song I have on my mp3 player so far is Skindred - Nobody
Slipknot and Meshuggah come to mind, Necrophagist if you want to lose 20 kilos in a week (seriously, you'll feel like satan himself is after you)
i love skindred!

but for sprinting, even though not metal, time is running out by muse works a charm

old Children Of Bodom old In Flames Behemoth or Carcass
Last edited by NO11YOU at Jul 27, 2009,
just head for the death metal or fast up beat metal.
but yeah necrophagist if you want to lose **** loads

.........................or some arch enemy...................

EDIT: MUNICIPAL WASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though they're not brutal...................but c'mon
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Jul 27, 2009,
Get some Exodus, Testament, At the Gates, BTBAM, Death, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Megadeth. You should be set.
I usually listen to Meshuggah, The Faceless, or Obscura while running.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by ESPplayer5150
Are you just running on the treadmill.

No
Quote by phlip999
Get some Exodus, Testament, At the Gates, BTBAM, Death, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Megadeth. You should be set.

When exercising you want to get into a rhythm. Lots of time sig changes is not an exercising person's friend in my experience.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
When exercising you want to get into a rhythm. Lots of time sig changes is not an exercising person's friend in my experience.

Yet retards still headbang to it as if it is in 4/4....
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
some lamb of god?
add some groove to your work out?
Quote by flamster
Yes I AM jealous.

^ about me
Quote by Deliriumbassist

true, but syncopations ala Meshuggah work really well.

New Millenium Cyanide Christ is a total pumping song.
Quote by metal_al73
i love skindred!

but for sprinting, even though not metal, time is running out by muse works a charm

don't see it myself
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Joe Esposito - You're the Best Around

Edit; why pay to use a treadmill when you can go to a park and run for free.
Last edited by Lateralus13 at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I lost weight recently.

Been looking everywhere, but I just can't find it

Hurr. Hurr hurr.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I lost weight recently.

Been looking everywhere, but I just can't find it

Damn, I think I found it
In Flames - Artifacts Of The Black Rain, At The Gates - Blinded By Fear, any Killswitch Engage (blah blah not real metal blah blah shut up), Arch Enemy - Nemesis, Akercocke - Verdelet, All Shall Perish - When Life Meant More / Eradication, Decapitated - Day 69. Actually, the whole Organic Hallucinosis album by Decapitated.

Just a few ideas.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
im preferable of pantera, mudvayne, nine inch nails, slipknot.... basically anything that kicks my a$$....
Quote by CoreysMonster
true, but syncopations ala Meshuggah work really well.

New Millenium Cyanide Christ is a total pumping song.

Cyanide Christ is easy though, because it all conforms to 4/4 through the entire song. The guitars may seem to move off for a bit, but it all fits in 4/4.
You don't need only teh br00tal m00zik. You can have plain awesome, too.
I'd advise the entire album We Rock Sweet Balls And Can Do No Wrong by Tragedy, the all-metal tribute to the Bee Gees.
Dedication by Thin Lizzy! I know obviously that isn't metal, but I listen to it when i'm out running
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Cyanide Christ is easy though, because it all conforms to 4/4 through the entire song. The guitars may seem to move off for a bit, but it all fits in 4/4.

I know, hence "syncopation"
It sounds weird, but I listen to Eric Clapton when I work out, and it actually seems to motivate me.

Idk, maybe I'm just weird?
Quote by Aguamento
It sounds weird, but I listen to Eric Clapton when I work out, and it actually seems to motivate me.

Idk, maybe I'm just weird?

maybe you just like a low, calm, male voice whispering in your ear?
Black album by Metallica is an awesome, the drums are just bass snare bass snare for the whole album, really easy to get into the rhythm.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Page 1 of 2