im looking into getting myself a guitar around the 500 US dollar range. I guess I like to play blues/jazzy/rock kinda of stuff but I havnt played an actual song in many months, I usually just improvise day in and out in whichever key to practice technique while advancing my theory by freely moving around the fretboard. Ive been looking into ibanez and jackson guitars but havnt found an y reasonable guiatrs with a nice tremolo system...any help
Outside the side box that's outside your sky box.
I can't think of any guitars with good tremelo systems without good tremelo systems at all if they're not really metal, I guess you could go Bigsby, but I like Floyd Rose.

Well, for $500, you can get an Ibanez S470, it's easy to play on if you're used to the thin necks Ibanez offers and it's great for rock. The ZR Tremelo system far surpasses Edge III and has pretty good tuning stability.
Fender MIM Fat Strat. nice vintage tremolo you don't need anything like a floyd rose and the guitar is pretty basic and repairs done on it are quite easy and not time consuming.
the Ibanez S470 is nice but I cant find it for 500 US. but for that price I could get the Damien 6 FR with a floyd rose trem but the scale is 25-1/2" or the Nuno Series N2 also withthe floyd trem...
Outside the side box that's outside your sky box.
Okay then Ibanez S320, the ZR is on the Prestige Ibanez guitars too
Well there's the PRS SE Custom 24, but it's a little out of your price range.

Other than that, there's really nothing out there made for those genres with a trem that's not utter crap other than a strat.
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
--->

Quote by compin
Okay then Ibanez S320, the ZR is on the Prestige Ibanez guitars too