Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
-As the title says, Schecter C7 Hellraiser with case, 2007 model I believe. I bought it a couple years ago new from ebay with the case. Played a couple shows with it, but it still looks brand new. No scratches or dings that I can find.
Modifications:
-EMG 18v mod. Added an extra battery in the electronics compartment. Easily reversed, I'll do it for you before shipping if you want
Accessories:
-Hard shell case (pictured below)
-West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
References:
-ebay - repoman89 (79+ at 100%)
-heatware - [ HEATWARE.com ] (evaluation system for online forum sales)
Price:
-$675 shipped, but make me offers - most I can do is say no!
Pictures:

It's a damn nice instrument, and I've been on and off about keeping it. but I found a great deal on a brand new RG7620 which combines my love of Ibanez and 7 strings into one instrument. Before I had this and a 6 string RG. So both must go!
do you ever see any of the viva la bam boys hanging around in west chester? if i were u id find out what the bar they allways drink at is called, and hang out there

p.s nice guitar LOL i just brought my first 7 string, wish i could afford a C7
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Quote by bananahammock
do you ever see any of the viva la bam boys hanging around in west chester? if i were u id find out what the bar they allways drink at is called, and hang out there

p.s nice guitar LOL i just brought my first 7 string, wish i could afford a C7

Only Bam himself once or twice, I'm not a fan though so I'm not going to go looking for them

BUMP!

PM me some offers!
Interested in trades at all?
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Hey, not particularly, I'm selling this to pay off a new guitar that I already bought. So I can't really afford to trade it, have to sell. Thanks for the offer though.

Bump!
It is a nice guitar. That's a great comparison you asked for since I just got an Ibanez RG 7 to replace this. The Schecter has a much fatter neck than the Wizard7 that the Ibanez has, and it's also finished like the rest of the body. I like it, would prefer it unpainted since it does seem to get sticky. That's personal preference though. Main difference to me is the strings are closer together on the Schecter. Ibanez spaces their strings apart quite a bit, which I like. Makes it easier to mute string noise for shreddy stuff and also makes playing chords easier. To be honest neck thickness has never been a factor in playability for me, I like both Schecter's "baseball bat" necks and Ibanez's Wizard7 thin necks. People who complain about the fat necks hurting their fingers or making shred stuff difficult are just that, complainers. Other than that, action is great on both guitars with no fret buzz.

The Schecter was sold however This thread can be closed! If anyone wants any more information on either guitar (C7 or RG7620) for their buying purposes just PM me.