Hi guys,

Today I grabbed my guitar getting ready to jam for a while as i usually do.
Although this time... i hit the on switch on my amp and ...... I didnt want to switch on
ITs a Valve Amp and i only have it for like 1 month... and its supossed to be brand new.... hmm. What problem could it be? Please help cause i really dont know what is up with this thing, yesterday it worked perfectly and now it wont switch on , after hiting the on switch i see a lil red ligth (which indicates that the amp is on) and almost instantly i see it disapear and the amp stays off
Could the repairs be expensive or its covered by warranty? Its a small laney tube amp , a LC 15.

Help would be apreciated.

Thanks.
1. plug into socket
2. flick switch to on position
3. play "Crazy Train"
4. ???
5. profit

but yeah it will be under guarantee just take it back to the store, it might be a wiring problem
If you bought it new 1 month ago, then it's probably still covered by the warranty, just bring it back to the store you bought it, cause it doesn't seem like any easy to repair issue.
Also, did you actualy let it warm up? Tubes have to warm up first before any sound comes out
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Yeah i always let it warm up before playing and cool down for a few seconds before switching off. It has only been cranked a few times most of the time it has been played at fairly moderate volumes .
Check the Fuse
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Yeah, could just a defect, check with you store to see if it's in the return coverage time, if not contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
The first V100H I got the reverb was always on with the same level, and then the amp produced no sound after just 20 minutes of playing.
Dam, i miss my amp so much...and it has been only a day. I went back to my trusty cube but it just sounds too fake
You cant come back when you heard the Valve Amp!
Check The God Damm Fuse
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by ricv2106
Dam, i miss my amp so much...and it has been only a day. I went back to my trusty cube but it just sounds too fake
You cant come back when you heard the Valve Amp!

Yeah, I just plugged my Metal Master into my computer to silent practice, and it sounded like farting a chainsaw compared to the tubes with the bad monkey in front. >.<