Im stuck between purchasing a Jackson JS30 Kelly or an Ibanez RGEXFM1. Could someone tell me which one is better?
To me, the entire jackson JS range feel like crap.

And i've never head of the RGEXFM1, but if google serves me right, it has 24 frets a nice flat fret board and a trem.

So 2 completely different guitars. Go try them both out and decide which one feels and sounds nicer
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
To me, the entire jackson JS range feel like crap.

all jacksons in my opinion are crap `cos ive had two of them and what appeared to be good when i bought them transpired to be expensive pieces of poo.
Quote by ibanezgod1973

all jacksons in my opinion are crap `cos ive had two of them and what appeared to be good when i bought them transpired to be expensive pieces of poo.

Which Jackson do you played?
btw: i will get my first Ibanez this week, rgr321
Quote by ibanezgod1973
i bought a soloist and a fusion ex about 10 years ago and sold them about 3 months later.

What was wrong with them? Jackson is my favorite. haha. Maybe you just don't like alder. I can't stand basswood, so I automatically dislike most Ibanezes. Maybe you're like that for Jacksons.

TS. they both suck a lot. Why don't you save like $300 more and then come back. trust me. you'll regret the **** out of either guitar.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
What was wrong with them? Jackson is my favorite. haha. Maybe you just don't like alder. I can't stand basswood, so I automatically dislike most Ibanezes. Maybe you're like that for Jacksons.

TS. they both suck a lot. Why don't you save like $300 more and then come back. trust me. you'll regret the **** out of either guitar.

erm if i don`t like alder why the hell have i got a jem7v and up to this weekend i had a epi sg 310 which also has a alder body. i`ve only got 1 basswood guitar

the soloist needed a complete new neck as it warped(not my fault manufacturing failure-crap wood selection) and the wiring must of been done by a bricklayer `cos it was completely sh*t on the fusion ex. and these were brand new bought in a shop not online.