Right know i play a schecter damien through a kustom amp using an boss ML-2 for distortion. Im about to sell my old drumset, so ill have some extra cash to invest in more guitar crap. Im thinking about getting a chromatic tuner pedal with part of the money, but ill still have some extra cash after that.

I have no idea where to go next with effects. I play heavier stuff generally, but i might be joining my youth band soon. anything cool i might be interested in?
I'd get rid of the ML-2 and look into some better distortions, such as the Hardwire TL-2 or maybe something even higher end (Tech 21 SansAmp GT2, Radial Tonebone Hot British, MXR Doubleshot Distortion) a delay would do you well too, such as the upcoming Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
What's a youth band?

I would recommend a nice fuzz, since you like heavy stuff and you have a distortion already. Otherwise, maybe try out a delay?[/QUOTE

youth band. a band thats plays for a church youth group
maybe a wah could suit you well
try a cry baby or the vox wah
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Century
maybe a wah could suit you well
try a cry baby or the vox wah

yeah i was thinking about getting a crybaby
^Don't get the cheap $70 dollar one unless you plan to mod.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
i'd go with a delay pedal. they have many uses, and i leave mine on almost constantly when i play at my youth group
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
I suggest get a wah. Then maybe sell your ml-2 if you have the chance. Use the money to get a better distortion pedal
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots