hey guys you see iv decided to buy a multi effects pedal now so i have come to the conclusion of these two pedals, you see i play a lot of rock so i thought i should go for the drivezone due to its endless possibilities of distortion but then the ME20 has a wah pedal etc. let me know your thoughts, thanks
The ME-20 sounds horrible and more digital than Spiders.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
both aren't that good, with not buy an actual good overdrive pedal?
Get a Line 6 POD X3 or POD XT

you will thank me later.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
Get a Line 6 POD X3 or POD XT

you will thank me later.

+ a lot, a pod will kill the two you asked about
wow thanks the pod xt looked quite good its now either the od 20 boss drivezone or the line 6 pod XT whats your oppinion??
Quote by TheShizzNizz
wow thanks the pod xt looked quite good its now either the od 20 boss drivezone or the line 6 pod XT whats your oppinion??

The pod for sure
A POD would be a much better choice
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
1) You also have presets on the POD
2) The Boss sounds crappy compared to the line 6
3) The POD has amp and cab models, wich make it better for direct recording
4) The POD is a multi fx, not just a distortion pedal
Quote by TheShizzNizz
but i do just want it mainly for distortion but thanks i mmight have to try them out

The distortions are much better POD imo, and like I said, with the POD you can just plug direct into a computer for recording, and it will sound decent, wich is not the case with the Boss.