I sold a small amp the other day and got this baby today. Sounds a thousand times better than my multi-effects pedal.
Still working on the settings though. I'm never happy with settings so I usualy end up eqing for months.

And no "Opening" pictures because as soon as I got home i ripped it all open and plugged it in without taking pictures.

One question, since this is my first single pedal. Will the battery be drained if i turn it off with the amp and stuff but leave the cords plugged into it?
HNPD

But I suggest getting a power supply, they are only 15$ and save LOTS of troubles
Quote by Sguit
HNPD

But I suggest getting a power supply, they are only 15$ and save LOTS of troubles

Already am. Getting one next month when I can get some cash.
^Save up some and get a 1 Spot. $30, but if you plan to get more pedals, it will come in handy.

And then save up for a new amp
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
i think most pedals turn on when plugged in, whether the amp is on or not
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
^

I know, I was saying his amp sucks (and having owned the EXACT same one myself and having it die in a little over a year, with fender not wanting to replace it, I speak from the heart).

BTW, when a pedal has a battery powering it, it starts using power when the instrument cables are plugged in. When it is using a power supply, it always has electricity running through it as long as the power supply is plugged in to the wall.

Please don't post if you have little to no knowledge of what you are talking about.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
^Just baby it until you do. Cranking it will result in frustration. I had it on 5 in the early stages of my band and it blew. The amp itself was fried, not the speakers, and Fender wouldn't replace it.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
^Just baby it until you do. Cranking it will result in frustration. I had it on 5 in the early stages of my band and it blew. The amp itself was fried, not the speakers, and Fender wouldn't replace it.

Ahaha, I won't have to worry about that then. I'm not allowed to have it at 2. >_>
Plus I rarely move it.
Quote by CullenT
^

I know, I was saying his amp sucks (and having owned the EXACT same one myself and having it die in a little over a year, with fender not wanting to replace it, I speak from the heart).

BTW, when a pedal has a battery powering it, it starts using power when the instrument cables are plugged in. When it is using a power supply, it always has electricity running through it as long as the power supply is plugged in to the wall.

Please don't post if you have little to no knowledge of what you are talking about.

basically you`re saying that it does turn on (use power) when it is plugged in...
This lonely view
^Yes. A pedal uses power whether it is being engaged or not. Just because you don't have your distortion pedal on doesn't mean it doesn't have a current running through it. And again, if it is using a 9v battery, the battery will provide power (ENGAGED OR NOT) as long as the instrument cables are plugged in. When a power supply from an outlet is plugged in, a current is always running through the pedal, ENGAGED OR NOT.

It's not a difficult concept.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by StormLexer
Ahaha, I won't have to worry about that then. I'm not allowed to have it at 2. >_>
Plus I rarely move it.

If you're not allowed to play your current amp above 2 you are not going to be looking forward to a happy relationship with a tube amp.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by CullenT
^Yes. A pedal uses power whether it is being engaged or not. Just because you don't have your distortion pedal on doesn't mean it doesn't have a current running through it. And again, if it is using a 9v battery, the battery will provide power (ENGAGED OR NOT) as long as the instrument cables are plugged in. When a power supply from an outlet is plugged in, a current is always running through the pedal, ENGAGED OR NOT.

It's not a difficult concept.

well i dont get why you were correcting me when i was right
This lonely view
Quote by timi_hendrix
If you're not allowed to play your current amp above 2 you are not going to be looking forward to a happy relationship with a tube amp.

I was thinking of something like a 5 watt tube amp. lol
But that's probably far off. Either way i'll most likely be out of the house by the time this happens.
Quote by Century
well i dont get why you were correcting me when i was right

The problem is, I don't get why you made the comment in the first place.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
If the Hardwire series are all True Bypass, it will only use power when enabled since there's no buffer running.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
If the Hardwire series are all True Bypass, it will only use power when enabled since there's no buffer running.

Oh seriously? Well, when I unplug the guitar side of it the blue light flashes, so could it be using power?
HNPD, I have the Tube OD. hardwire pedals ROCK, planning on getting a couple more when I have the cash. <3
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
HNPD! I really wanna try one of those as my only experience with the Hardwire line thus far has been my DL-8 and I love it.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Indeed. The next pedal I plan on getting is the Hardwire Delay/Looper and then.. nothing else I suppose. That is until a job comes. I quite enjoy the sound of my guitar now that the Multi-fx unit isn't choking my sound. <3