I have the following for sale. Can't remember the specs of the top of my head as they at my parents house but will update with pictures and more information tomorrow. All guitars and gear never been gigged etc.

Squier Telecaster. Thinks its a 20th edition one? Few marks but nothing major. Finished in what looks like a orange colour with the wood pattern? Very good condition. £70 ono.

Tanglewood Chicargo. I've not seen another like this before. Red / Orange sunburst colour with gold harware. Similar style to a Gibson ES-335. Semi. Lovely guitar. Complete with hardcase. Has some sort of number on the back of the head. Not been to able to find any other info on them. £150 with case. Paid double that a few years ago and has hardly been used.

Stagg acoustic guitar. Black with the single cut at the bottom. Good condition. Electro acoustic. Sounds pretty good. £40.

Epiphone SG (310 with bolt on neck) Very good condition. Finished in red. £70 ono

Laney hardcore max 30watt amp. £70 ono.

Can't post, but you can collect or i can meet you part way or something? Feel free to make me an offer on any. Need them out of the way as i don't really have room for them anymore and don't play that much. So i will stick to my acoustic guitar. Will get some pictures tomorrow after work and some more info. Thanks.
Also to add i have a Digitech multi effects pedal. All works fine apart from the left button sometimes doesn't response? Complete with box and power supply. £50 or £60 posted.