hey all srry to make a new thread and im hoing this is the righ place to ask this
butwhat does it mean when u ave (3) or [3] it could be any fret or strin what doe it mean and how do u play it thanks yall for answerin
BC Rich NJ Beast transparent red, BC Rich NT beast gloss black,ESP F-100fm, OD-9,MT-2,NS-2,line 6 Spider 2 120

Late Goblin67
A number in parentheses? I have several thoughts on that...
It could mean that the note has to still ring at that point (if the previous note was the same one) or it could mean that you don't necessarily have to play that note... But I'm not sure :P I'd go with the first one.
What he means (IDK how to call it in english) is a ''tresillo'' translate from spanish to english and it means to hit those 3 notes in a triplet feel, not a double feel and the remaining note as half of the next double feel.
That probably means that its a harmonic. Although I think that you should spend more time studying for that spelling test Im sure you have at summer school
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
That probably means that its a harmonic. Although I think that you should spend more time studying for that spelling test Im sure you have at summer school

+1
aight cool thanks ill listen agian for harmonic or that weird thingy nah bro im a collage student and i cant afford a new laptop cuz the key board on this one is sticky so u really have slam the keys to get it to words right id rather buy a new gutiar or amp then computer so ya thats why the darn spellin sucks
BC Rich NJ Beast transparent red, BC Rich NT beast gloss black,ESP F-100fm, OD-9,MT-2,NS-2,line 6 Spider 2 120

Late Goblin67