Just this morning i was thinking to myself, "Have I overplayed music recently? I feel like music is not that interesting right now. Hopefully i have not become bored of music." For some reason I felt this way last night and this morning. I was afraid that i have been playing so much music lately that i have outdone the feeling i get from amazing music. But just a few minutes ago i turned on a David Gilmour concert i recently taped and was taken away with the song "Smile" by him. Wow, music is just simply amazing...has anyone else had this happen to them? Like, has a certain song brought anyone back into the world of music after feeling bored of music in general?
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
Talk to Hugh Gee. He loves music - without it there'd be no point, really.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I dig your username, bro.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
i never get bored of music. and i play music all the time, no matter what i am doing
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
It wasnt so much that I was bored of music, it was just that i did not have a loving feeling for it at the time and all of a sudden this one simple song brought me back.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
I do that once every couple months, then i find a new band and start listening to them and the **** I allready new more
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
David Gilmour is pretty amazing.

Also, I bite you.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
wat

*popcorn*
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
That happened to me, I quit playing for like a month. I started getting into different music and thats how i got back into to playing regularly again. Try doing that
Quote by sashki
Frigid report, sibling.

+1
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
for whatever reason. theres this awesome version of cry me a river - justin timberlake with a band behind him with a SICK guitarist. first of all the song is creative as it is. and then the improv behind it blew my mind.
Quote by CJE
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."
Best. Study hall. Evar.
Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"
Best. Library time. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
I yelled "I leik t3h mudkipz" in my grade 9 orientation.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Talk to Hugh Gee. He loves music - without it there'd be no point, really.

Oh man that was the best first reply I've seen in a while.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SeamoreButts667
It wasnt so much that I was bored of music, it was just that i did not have a loving feeling for it at the time and all of a sudden this one simple song brought me back.

So, would you say You Lost That Lovin Feeling?

Sorry I just watched Top Gun