First of all, I DID use search bar so shush! -.-''

Secondly, as i practice more during summer i found that bending my picking hand after playing hurts. So i guess i should do warm ups before playing...but problem is that i don't know any warm up excersizes. Those who do warm ups - care to share what excersizes you do?
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
The biggest thing is to stretch. One that I like to do is to hold out my hand like I was signalling someone to stop and then gently pull back on my fingers until I feel the stretch in the forearm. This one sounds like it would be good for you because it seems the wrist is your issue. The other thing is it may not be the warm up at all. Usually if anything hurts to bend it's due to improper technique. How bent is your wrist when you pick (do you use a pick or fingers, first of all)? If it's bent to much it can put unnecessary strain on your wrist and cause relatively serious injury.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
The biggest thing is to stretch. One that I like to do is to hold out my hand like I was signalling someone to stop and then gently pull back on my fingers until I feel the stretch in the forearm. This one sounds like it would be good for you because it seems the wrist is your issue. The other thing is it may not be the warm up at all. Usually if anything hurts to bend it's due to improper technique. How bent is your wrist when you pick (do you use a pick or fingers, first of all)? If it's bent to much it can put unnecessary strain on your wrist and cause relatively serious injury.

I am using fingers, and my wrist is completely straight. Today been doing hand warm up which i used to do before rock climbing, seems to help quite a lot, will try the one you said too.

Quote by C0_0kie
I am using fingers, and my wrist is completely straight. Today been doing hand warm up which i used to do before rock climbing, seems to help quite a lot, will try the one you said too.

Explains?

The stretching i do is pretty much just the bit jazz_rock_feel talked about, and a recovery muscle thing i got from some guy on youtube where you fret and push down on that finger with your other hand and try to move it up and down the strings.

Also, stepmania, lots of stepmania.

I also tried to do stuff with pull ups and push ups before but that just works for getting the blood pumping. As well as not looking so weak.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
Another thing to do is make sure your hands are not cold. Washing your hands under warm water is a good way to warm them up (and it keeps your strings cleaner as well).

Make sure you roll your shoulders and stretch your arms as well as following jazz_rock's advice. One thing physical therapy taught me was that when one part of your body is not flexible and warmed up, it can impact another related part.
resurrection-from-dead-bump.

Found the reason today noticed that my pick-up cover, where i anchor my thumb is cracked quite severely. I must have given wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much pressure onto my thumb.