I Bought this about a year ago because where I got tought I was shown some cool effects so I got them.

is it a good Pedal I know the pedal can be altered to Whammy, Wah, Distortion But I want to know How Good The Pedal is
Eh, multi-fx are ok for beginners to toy around with, but I'd rather get quality single pedals instead. A friend of mine has it and he says that the clean effects are alright, but the distortion is crap.
Not very, i'm assuming. I have the RP150 and I just got a Digitech Hardwire TL-2 today and it blows the multieffects pedal out of the water. (Well in distortion..)
Quote by Alex Vik
Eh, multi-fx are ok for beginners to toy around with, but I'd rather get quality single pedals instead. A friend of mine has it and he says that the clean effects are alright, but the distortion is crap.

I found that out too. So I stashed it in the Cupboard Because I like Blink-182
Which use Distortion and the Overdrive on my Marshall Amp Sounded Better So I just used that.
i had that pedal, and sold it to get a distortion pedal and a crybaby...

basically its good to learn the different effects, and then whichever effects you use, buy stomp versions of them
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by Alex Vik

This. It sounds good on a crappy amp but if you try to upgrade you'll see how badit really is
Give her the gift that keeps on giving: Mexican jumping beans.