I'm looking at a bunch of cabs for around 600 USD or less. I'v been considering Orange, Mesa, Avatar and some others. I could go 412 or 212. I play just about every style except country. What are your opinions?
Give her the gift that keeps on giving: Mexican jumping beans.
*reported*

Multiple threads aren't allowed. Anyways, Orange or Avatar, both are pretty versatile. Speaker selection, mix Vintage 30s and Greenbacks if you go Avatar.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
The guy closed the other one and said to make a more informative one!
Quote by CullenT
*reported*

Multiple threads aren't allowed. Anyways, Orange or Avatar, both are pretty versatile. Speaker selection, mix Vintage 30s and Greenbacks if you go Avatar.

You're getting a little crazy with this reporting man, his other thread got closed.

TS, what kind of amp are you using? Specific tones you're trying to capture (though what tones you can do will depends more on the amp than anything)
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by CullenT
*reported*

Bit too serious if you ask me. All he is asking is for an opinion. I wouldn't like that response if it were me
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
ok. well I will probably get something like the valveking head. Death cab for Cutie is my fav band so mosly tones like that
dont get a valveking head.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Oh, so you don't have an amp yet? I'd be spending more money on my amp that on my cab, isn't a valveking less than what you're looking to spend on a cab? Not to say I know how to spend your money, but IMO you'll get more value with a better amp and possibly a lesser cabinet.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Go for a better head than the Valveking, IMO.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by CullenT
*reported*

If you'll actually read the other thread, I told him to make another.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...