I had killed a couple wasps in our house, and discovered that there was a crack in my ceiling above my light. This crack apparently might have a nest in it. I didn't realize how far and how powerful the wasp spray I used was, and used it on my ceiling where the crack was...now my amp cord and my bed and various other items are soaked! (Thank god my guitar was in another room at the time and my amp was spared.) I managed to get all of the spray liquid off of my amp cord though.

Has anyone else had any problems with pests getting in their homes lately?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by CodChick
Yes I do... but I can't get rid of it 'cause it's my brother

lolol
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
I lol'd

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by CodChick

I'd yell at you for making a stupid joke like that, but I'm in the same situation.

Anyway, I usually have a problem with yellow jackets at my house, but they've been pretty quiet this year. They usually build a hive in my chimney.
go into your attic and bring honey, then let us know how you get on
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
bite it, like a real man.

or...

Fruit sauce on your exposed genitals?
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Our attic is attached to my room. I wake up covered in spider bites quite frequently.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
My house is invaded by bastard ants every summer.

It used to be so bad they would swarm in, literally thousands of them making a quarter of my room black and writhing....

Now it's just a bunch of bastards coming for my sprite.
MOTHER****ERS
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Quote by Thebiz
So...I found a wasp nest above the ceiling of my room.

Quote by Thebiz
I had killed a couple wasps in our house, and discovered that there was a crack in my ceiling above my light. This crack apparently might have a nest in it. I didn't realize how far and how powerful the wasp spray I used was, and used it on my ceiling where the crack was...now my amp cord and my bed and various other items are soaked! (Thank god my guitar was in another room at the time and my amp was spared.) I managed to get all of the spray liquid off of my amp cord though.

Has anyone else had any problems with pests getting in their homes lately?

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by CodChick

+1
agreed
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
Put some duct tape over the hole, then put a poster over it. Then you can ignore it and pretend like nothing ever happened.
Maybe it was the UG Wasp trying to get a closer look at the UG page to see if he made it as the mascot.

: /
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.