There was a thread recently about some drunk guys who got one of them to stand in a bathtub and then funnel a whole beer up his bumhole. He then poured it out of his rear end and into a glass, then another friend drank it. Everyone puked. Sick video.

But, I need to see the thread and video again to show to someone. I can't find it. Someone please help?
Quote by RIPKurt67-94
There was a thread recently about some drunk guys who got one of them to stand in a bathtub and then funnel a whole beer up his bumhole. He then poured it out of his rear end and into a glass, then another friend drank it. Everyone puked. Sick video.

But, I need to see the thread and video again to show to someone. I can't find it. Someone please help?

Tehehehe.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Sounds like a job for the searchbar.

From the looks of it he's already tried.
Quote by Stormx
From the looks of it he's already tried.

Yep. I searched and searched and don't know what else to type in to search for...

I really don't wanna see this thing again though. But I NEED to show it to someone.
If im not mistaken, They do that in dirty sanchez and jackass 2 right?
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Quote by corndog97
If im not mistaken, They do that in dirty sanchez and jackass 2 right?

Yes. But this video wasn't of them, it was someone else's. It involved a lot of puking.
Dirty Sanchez.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
That's actually a really awesome way of dying from alcohol poisoning, TS. And no, I don't have a link.