Hey UG,
I am in the process of signing up for life insurance, and I have to give blood and urine in a couple days to qualify. Over the phone the guy asked me if I use pot, I said no because I don't. I've maybe smoked like 3 times in my life. It slipped my mind however that I younger brother had convinced me to smoke 2 days ago. So will that show up in my test? If it will I think I'll call the guy back and tell him, but if not, why bother?

So how long does THC stay in your system?
About a month if I remember right.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
It varies from person to person...mattering how much you smoke, how much fat you have, etc etc, so anywhere from a week to a month or longer

If your willing to spend some money however you can always get some detox and that should clean out your system within a day i believe
a month if you smoke like all the time. but if not then a week. You can get it out of your system faster though.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by buddyboombotz
Perhaps one shouldn't have lied

he said he forgot.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Man, just smoke weed every day and use somebody else's urine!
just give me a fender and let me rip
haha, i actually am not that into it. My brother is a total stoner and he wanted to smoke with me so i was like whatever. Like I said I've only done it a few times and i'm not a fan. Much rather prefer alchyhol and cigs.
Your profile says you are coming up on 23, why sign up for life insurance now?

Also, someone else from the U of M here. Well done.
Quote by wyldething
Your profile says you are coming up on 23, why sign up for life insurance now?

Also, someone else from the U of M here. Well done.

It was my dad's idea. He said he would take it out, pay it for 3 years, and then I could pay it. He said that in the long term it would be worth a lot. The permium isnt that much so whatever. It may be worth a lot, but it won't be any good to me, I'll be dead. lol
nonono, it won't last a month. he's not a regular user. less than a week i would say.

check out the chart on the first page of the drug thread.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
A month but thats if youve been smoking everyday for a while. Id say a couple days for you. A week tops
I thought this was about...
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
A week, two weeks tops. Probably closer to a week if you've only smoked three times in your life.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.