hey guys, i've seen what the power of the pit could do and would like to ask for some help. I went to a show the other day and i had friends in a couple of the bands there, i mostly went for my friends in the band Three Finger Salute.

they played a kick ass show (the drummer/vocalist sprained his ankle minutes before they went on and still managed to pump out the double bass) and are currently in a contest to play at a music festival (i don't actually know a lot about the contest) against the other bands that played. if you guys could take a minute and vote for them it would be greatly appreciated.

the only thing is when you register you have to say you're from Canada and your postal code is L6H 5P#, just change the very last number to anything from 1-9 so that everyone isn't from the same place (they're the very last one)

http://www.supernova.com/events/2236/vote

and if you feel like it, check the band out they did a pretty good knights of cydonia cover. and no i'm not in the band, just trying to help out some friends. here's their myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/norestforthestupid
I don't mean to be rude, and I'm sure friends deserve every success, but UG really isn't everyone's personal butler.

Maybe we should stop rigging external votes [which is surely against UG rules, as organising 'raids'/attacking other sites is not accepted] and allow for a fair vote.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Jul 27, 2009,
you can listen to them first and decide if you like them or not and if im being a douche to the other bands then ignore this entire thread
i dont like it
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
i would vote for stereofailure
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
I'm sure every other band is trying to rig the vote as well so we may as well help.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i'm not sure weather i like this

what.. overcast is the best!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

the way I see it, this is advertising. if you post about this in the promote your band section, people will see your band, and decide if they want to vote.

*reported*