Hey

My flatmate has this brand new g9 and it's a beast.

Something is bugging me though : delay goes up to 5000 ms, and after that come the symbols to select note durations that work according to the tap tempo setting. So if the delay is set at, say, 500 ms, you have to turn that tiny little knob about 50 times to get up to 5000! It goes up 2 by 2 and is "dented" so it really takes some time and feels awkward. That's a really big flaw in terms of userfriendliness.
So i was thinking surely those engineers have thought of SOME way to speed that process up. Except i didn't find any mention to it in the manual

So i was hoping maybe somebody can help me.
Last edited by leech3 at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by leech3
Hey

My flatmate has this brand new g9 and it's a beast.

Something is bugging me though : delay goes up to 5000 ms, and after that come the symbols to select note durations that work according to the tap tempo setting. So if the delay is set at, say, 500 ms, you have to turn that tiny little knob about 50 times to get up to 5000! It goes up 2 by 2 and is "dented" so it really takes some time and feels awkward. That's a really big flaw in terms of userfriendliness.
So i was thinking surely those engineers have thought of SOME way to speed that process up. Except i didn't find any mention to it in the manual

So i was hoping maybe somebody can help me.

Why are you asking then??
The keywords in that sentence are "i didn't find".
Also since there are at least 5 effects that are not described at all in that manual I'm fairly confident that it is not exhaustive.

So if you don't know what you're talking about and are not intending to help, why are you posting?
Last edited by leech3 at Jul 27, 2009,