Hey guys, just wanted to post a cover I did awhile ago with my new studio setup. Just wanted to hear some opinions from people on how the mix sounds. I know the parts arent 100% perfect as I put a bit of my own spin on some parts. Anyways, the bass and guitars were played by me. The drums were done in FL studio. I mixed and recorded everything. Let me know what you think.

Song is on my profile. Thanks!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/FarFromDead/

Edit... no vocals yet!
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn WR120 Rocker Series
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Last edited by FarFromDead at Jul 27, 2009,
Quote by zombiesopus
awesome awesome i wanna add vocals........love the song awesome band.

Thanks man! I'll gladly send you the file in wav, or mp3 format if youd like to crack at the vocals.
Gear

Seymour Duncan Pickups
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
sounds great! i forgot how much i liked that song. You just inspired me to learn it
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
Quote by MrOtter
sounds great! i forgot how much i liked that song. You just inspired me to learn it

Thanks a lot man! Glad I could be of some inspiration
Gear

Seymour Duncan Pickups
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
Quote by cray159
I'm glad there is a fellow Eve 6er on the board (as you could probably see from my avatar)

I absolutely love this song, I wish you could of added some vocals (to be honest its kind of boring with out it). But everything sounded great and tight.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1146500

Thanks man. Actually I have someone coming in to do the singing. I was just curious as to how people were digging the mix, see if it sounded alright. Sometimes its hard to critique your own work haha. Thanks tho, listening to your track now.
Gear

Seymour Duncan Pickups
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus
the mix on this is outstanding! nice job on the bass and guitars! drums were awesome as well!
Quote by zombiesopus
mp3 would be great pm me for my addy

Hey buddy. Thanks for the interest in recording vox over my track. I just wanted to let you know that I have found someone who wants to take a shot at the track in my studio, so I will send you the mp3 without vocals as we finish up.
Gear

Seymour Duncan Pickups
Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960 Lead Cab
Boss GT8
Boss Super Over Drive
Boss Super Chorus