All thats happened

Throughout this year

Chorus

Your all that I want now

Your all that I can't live without

You should come by sometime

So we can be together
Last edited by stubbs at Jul 27, 2009,
might sound interesting with no no rhymes in the chorus.
average to me
nice work
c4c.
thanks
Thanks, I thought it was decent but I want great like I want it to be like the ultimate John Mayer type song.
There isn't much rhyme so it'd be pretty rhythm dependant when it came to writing the music.
The lyrics are very self-explanatory which means pretty much anyone could relate to them easily, that's a plus.
It should be very good if you can handle the music side of it.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
What style of music is it going to be?
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
I am trying for something like John Mayer or Jack Johnson or make it sound like Beautiful by James Blunt.
The only real problem I can find in your piece is the intro, because you if you're saying that there's flaws that you want her to see, wouldn't that imply that you're breaking the relationship/feel depressed? Then suddenly, you switch to perfect boyfriend happiness mode for the rest of the song. It sort of disrupts the flow of mood. I recommend you edit that part, but otherwise, it's an alright song.

C4C?

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha