Everyone on here always says to get a different one, why??? I love my amp.
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
There just digital sounding and dont have that great of tone as compared to a tube amp. There not necesarily bad amps just not the best for the money. I dont know what they sell for now though. Its better to get a quieter better sounding amp then a louder not so good sounding one. They arnt bad practice amps and you can get good tones from it
thats just it, doesnt sound all that digital, and I can get a great variety of tones for and I picked it up for about $250. It serves every purpose I have.
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
If you like it, it doesnt matter what other people think.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
It just depends on what you play and the sound you're looking for. Now that I have an ear for the sound that I want, I love the amp I just bought. I got a Peavey 5150 combo that sounds absolutely perfect for what I want to play. If a solid state Crate works for you, thats great, but nothing can replace the sound of a tube amp. I'm sure there is one out there that would fit your needs, but if you haven't found it, or haven't wanted to find it, then there is no reason to change, just keep what you like.